|Price:||$14.07 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$19.83 (58%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.80 shipping
Derma E: Evenly Radiant Overnight Peel With Alpha Hydroxy Acids, 2 Oz
- 2 ounce multi-pack
- Includes glycolic acid and other fruit acids that gently exfoliates skin
- Retexturizes your skin so pores look smaller, helps improve skin tone, evens out pigmentation and fades age spots for smoother and softer, skin
- Extremely effective and safe removal of dead skin cells
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1
Water (aqua), glycolic acid, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, passiflora incarnata (passion) gruit extract, dimethicone, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexlglycerin.
After thoroughly cleaning your skin, apply a generous layer over face and neck before retiring.Leave on over night and rinse in the morning. Use once or twice a week.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Cleanse with the derma e Pycnognol Facial Cleanser, Fragrance Free - I had never thought of using a creamy cleanser especially on my skin type but I had never realized that the gentle foaming cleansers were actually causing my acne. So major difference within a few weeks of using this. At nights when I need to get my makeup up I gently rub this cleanser around my face neck and chest twice. Once to get most of the makeup off, then the second time to really clean and open up my skin. Creams feel a bit weird at first but when I do it twice at night there is absolutely no residue and my acne subsiding was the biggest sign of success.
2) Moisturize with derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Creme - It doesn't break me out and dries to a matte finish so I can put my Colorescience Primer SPF 30 over it. At night I put this Radiant Ovenight Peel on first, then this day creme. The Hyaluronic Night Creme is good too but I usually don't need that much moisture.
3) This dema e Evenly Raidiant Overnight Peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acids - I use this at night only because it does flush and tingle my skin a bit. I know derma e sales this as a peel not a daily treatment but after working with a rockstar esthetician I found out that mature skin needs this amount of exfoliation to keep cell turnover up and elasticity in the skin.Read more ›
* The pH of this product is suitable for chemical exfoliation. Some may say that the concentration of AHA is too low, but concentration means very little if the pH isn't low enough.
* The product is easy to apply and "soaks" in very quickly.
* Does not result in flakiness or peeling
* Relatively gentle compared to more traditional peels
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the BEST overnight peel out there. With glycolic acid, lactic acid, and malic acid listed as the top three ingredients after water, I knew it was going to be a high quality... Read morePublished 1 day ago by CKP
Dont see a difference even after several months of usage, I don't think I will order againPublished 18 days ago by Fareed
Didn't notice a difference! I went back to my old skincare routine that doesn't include this crap! It feels nice on the skin but what good is that if it doesn't show any effects of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tyler
I like this product. It provides a gentle overnight peel. I found info that it contains 5% AHA. I use it on my face and neck in conjunction with a gentle moisturizer and eye cream. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Former Grad Student
I have only used this a few times and have yet to see any noticeable results.Published 2 months ago by dogdix666
Non-drying AND No Irritation to my skin. I am rather impressed with this product and I do not impress that easily when it comes to skin care products because I am very hard to... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Candi
I really like this stuff and I did NOT receive it for a discounted price! It's a nice mild overnight peel that leaves my skin dewy in the AM.Published 2 months ago by Zizou