Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DermaSilk 5 Minute Face Lift, 1 Ounce
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 1 Ounce|Color: 5 Minute Face Lift|Change

on November 30, 2011
This is a wonderful product. It does work immediately and from my understanding it is not designed to work "over time" like most age defying products so I think people need to be aware of that. I think over time it does have the potential to produce some good results but the product is designed to work immediately...while you are wearing it...sort of like a bra if you know what I mean...LOL.
I am 40 years old, have very oily skin and large pores. I started noticing I needed something to give me a little lift and tried this product and am very happy with the results. I even feel it minimizes my pores to some degree while I am wearing it which means my makeup looks smoother. In the morning, I apply the DermaSilk, them my oil mattifier and then my foundation...and that works very well for me. At night I use something that is designed to work over time and produce results that are more long term.
on December 16, 2010
I am 63 years old and have used many products over the years at very different prices. I positively recommend this for anyone, especially maybe a little older women. I am amazed at this product great qualities. I use it along, I no longer use a foundation for the day. I still use my blush, eye makeup, and lip color but no foundation. I feel that I could reapply mid-day if I was so inclined, but it is not necessary.
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2009
This product really works! Use it under your other moisturizers, but nothing else has compared to its tightening ability, especially when used twice a day. Literally knocks 10 or more years off your face.
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2011
Face facts ladies. The only thing that works is in the hands of a plastic surgeon.I have spent a fortune in buying products to take years off. This product does work for a few minutes until you smile, then your face cracks, however it works better then most I have tried.
on July 23, 2012
I have been using DermaSilk for 6 months. I am so delighted with this product. My skin is firmer, smoother and young looking. I highly recommend 'seasoned women' try it.....I am 64 and am extremely pleased!DermaSilk 5 Minute Face Lift, 1 Ounce
on September 7, 2012
I bought this product after reading a stellar review from an unbiased consumer testing group. It appeared that although many did not like the texture of the serum the results of a 6 and 12 week study proved it was quite effective. Loving anything that can slow down the progression of wrinkles I thought I would give it a try.
1. I don't know if I can truly say that it makes that much difference in a 5 minute period, however, I have been using this twice a day for two months now and I will say there is an obvious difference in the appearance or lack of appearance of wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead. Due to this simple fact I don't think there would be anything that would stop me from continuing to use this product.
2. Although I did not find the texture of the serum to be off-putting, I can say that the smell is a bit odd. Good thing it only last for a short while and I can be glad that there is no fragrance. My face tends to be sensitive to fragrance.
3. This product does not replace anything you would normally use in your facial regimen. It states in the instructions that you use it before your moisturizer so don't think you will get to replace something that you already use if it is working for you.
Overall, it is well worth a try. I am a 44 year old mom and grandmother who loves to spend time in the sun and if I can find something non-surgical or not requiring injections that will help my wrinkles, I am all for it.
on September 4, 2011
The cream is excellent, but you cannot use a lot of it. Only use a small amount and it does reverse the sign of wrinkles.
on May 30, 2012
To start, I am 31 years old and smoked for the better part of the past 15 years. I acquired many wrinkles from my poor health choice. I quit smoking and wanted to try to at least mask some of my wrinkles.
I bought this product about 6 months ago with the thought that it would be a temporary fix and less painful than botox. To my surprise it has not only masked my wrinkles but improved the overall appearance of my skin. My wrinkles went from moderate to just fine lines and completely gone in some areas, even when I am not wearing the product.
One problem that a lot of women have said that it leaves a flaky, nasty residue on the skin. Unfortunately, I found this to be true. However, it you apply a good moisturizer after the Dermasilk dries (about 30 seconds) it is flawless! I use it in combination with Olay revitalift 18 spf. Also minimizes the tight feeling.
Many people are amazed when they find out how old I am. It really does take 10 years off the look of your face.
I am almost finished my first bottle and plan to buy more :)
on August 5, 2012
I've been using this product for several months. "Your face looks tighter. You look great. What are you doing? Are you losing weight?" are common responses. And the results really do last for hours. It won't make you look twenty, but it will make you look your best. I use it every day. Don't judge it until you've used it for a month or two. Use over time does seem to have a cumulative effect as the packaging states.
on July 12, 2013
I've read several reviews on this product, and was hesitant to purchase it. My Dermatologist prescribed it to me, and are very happy that I purchased it. It does not work instantly, but with constant use you can see the results: my skin feels tighter and have gotten a lumious appearance. Some users have comment that it leaves white flakes, that has not happened to me. Everybody I know wonders what I have been using or done to my face since I have been using this product. WIll definitely continue using it.