5.0 out of 5 stars Love Dermaquest., November 5, 2012
This review is from: Dermaquest - Age Management - Glyco Creamy Cleanser [15%] - 8oz (Health and Beauty)
First of let me start by saying Dermaquest is an amazing skin line, they use very concentrated ingredients and my skin has not looked this good sense I hit puberty. I like this face wash I can feel it exfoliating my skin when applied to my dry skin and let it sit for a minute before massaging in with warm water. I use this face wash about once or twice a week for a little extra gentle exfoliation. My only complaint would be I think the gel version of this face wash would of been better for my oily skin, the cream seems to be a bit too heavy. I gave this five stars because I think it works great I should have just gone for the gel knowing I my skin tends to be very oily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Cleanser, April 5, 2012
I have been using this cleanser for about 6 months and absolutely love it! I am 47 years old and think this cleanser goes the extra mile as far as not only cleansing but exfoliating....My skin has a glow to it that it hasn't had for awhile

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, June 4, 2014
This may be my favorite glycolic cleanser yet! Reasonable price too. I like to use it on dry skin and let it set for a minute or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 29, 2014
Love this product! I apply it to my dry face every other night and leave it on for one minute, or so. Then I remove with a damp cloth, rinse with tepid water, and path dry. Then I apply my face cream while my face it still a bit moist. Such great results!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, February 16, 2014
Jennifer (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I recommend this. It is affordable, cleanses well and and over time, works as an, " Age Management," which is what it is sold as. I do prefer MD Forte, but this is much more affordable. Used on dry skin daily, before applying water will give you a nice glow and works quite well to exfoliate dry, aging skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love, January 24, 2014
This is the best product for your face in the whole world!!! I have given samples to all my friends to try it. I have been using it for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 13, 2013
I purchased this product after a facial. I use it as an exfoliating cleanser and it works great. I would recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot, August 13, 2013
It stings but very little n my skin is use to strong products but not for sensitive skin or beginners :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best glycolic cleanser hands down, June 19, 2013
I first learned of this product when I talked to my dermatologist about my skincare and she gave me a sample of this cleanser and told me to try it. I've been dealing with blackheads all my life and I have significant acne scarring that is quite embarrassing to say the least because I am black. The first time I tried it I suppose you can say it worked because it felt like all the pores on my face were being burned alive with all that goop stuck in them, needless to say I was very pleased that when I washed it off my face wasn't raw. I do use olive oil on my face as a precleanser which totally helps with removing additional impurities as well as protecting my natural skin oils against the facial scrubber and glyco cleanser. All in all this is very effective cleanser and has brought about a natural glow to my face without stripping oils, I have found my holy grail of face cleansers, thank you Dermaquest!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm more than satisfied!, February 13, 2013
The bottle was in pristine condition and the contents were full! I have used this product for the past 10 years and I love it!!!