5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely THE BEST over the counter eczema lotion!!!
I have had eczema my entire life - my hands would get so red and dry in the winter that they would bleed! - and I found nothing over the counter that would work. Sure the prescriptions helped - but they would give me a tiny tube that cost too much and lasted a week. Dermarest lotion (emphasis on "lotion" - I found the cream version they offer does not work as well) is...
Published on November 17, 2007 by Professorlee

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me
Published on December 5, 2011 by Sally C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Texas girl, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Health and Beauty)
My Eczema got really bad this winter. I was ashamed to got out because my face and neck looked so bad. This lotion had me cleared up in a few days! Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Dermarest eczema, December 4, 2012
I'm pregnant and got a bad case of eczema face. I started using it Sunday when my face was broken, scaley, itchy, and on fire. Now it's Tuesday (used it twice a day, morning and night) and my face is almost clear! Warning, it will burn terribly on a bad red angry patches, but once your skin is healed, you are in the clear. The reason why it isn't 5 stars is the initial fishy-butt smell, I suppose you wouldn't smell it if you were applying it to areas besides your face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 27, 2012
I usually don't write reviews but I've been using this stuff for years and it works wonders on my face it moisturizes without leaving me greasy. I say give it a try

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, October 8, 2011
Amazon Customer (Burlington, VT United States) - See all my reviews
I suffered from male chafing for about 5 years. I went to all the doctors etc who ruled out the usual suspects and finally told me that I had eczema and to 'wear loose clothing' For me at least that didn't help so this fall I tried yet another lotion and this one took care of it in two days. Almost life changing.

Best of luck in your own search

5.0 out of 5 stars Best eczema product I've used, October 29, 2010
Put on some before you goto sleep and next morning your skin will be much better. Not too oily (like some other products) which I like!

Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, May 31, 2010
when my eczema starts itching, i apply some of this and in less than a minute the itching is relief. worked for me, im not sure if it will work for you. but i took the risk because the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 21, 2008
I have been using this product for a while about 4-6 months. It is the only product that realy works. It cleared up my hand eczema no more cracked and bleeding finger tips. Better than precription steroid creams from the Dr. some costing $100.00 dollars that didn't work. For under $10.00 dollars a bottle it is defenitly worth it, also no side effects this is a great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, December 5, 2011
I have a more severe, weeping, oozing type of dishydrotic excema with visible blisters on my fingers along with itchy spots on the top of my hands and also on my legs (a little). I was hoping this would help with the blistering and oozing but it only stung and did not help at all. It did not stop any itching, either. I've already had many potent prescription topicals and none of them work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cured of Eczema After Over a Decade of Suffering, August 30, 2014
Jessica Black (Hillsboro, OR USA) - See all my reviews
Let me just say that I am super lazy when it comes to writing reviews. I bought this back in March and it has taken me 5 months to finally write something about it. I am only writing a review because this lotion has been miraculous.

I am 25 years old and started suffering from eczema on my chin when I was in middle school; about 12 years old. It was a nuisance all my life to have a spot on my chin that had its ups and downs and never fully went away. It was itchy and at its worst, it was watery and created a scab that everyone looked at when talking to me. The itch was unbearable. There were times when it didn't flare up and that was tolerable but there was always scarring that I had to use foundation to cover up. Doctors had prescribed me both oral and topical medication that did not work or made the symptoms worse. Neosporin and Cortizone 10 never quite did the trick. I just figured this was something I would have to deal with for the rest of life. That is, until I bought Dermarest because I was desperate for the eczema to go away before my wedding.

The positive effect was almost immediate. I applied the lotion to my problem area every morning before putting on any other skin care product and at night before bed on clean skin. The itching ceased and I no longer experienced flare ups. The scarring went away after a couple months of use. I can finally stop using cover-up/foundation on my chin. This is incredible for me. It's something I never thought I would be cured of. My eczema has practically vanished. I wish I would have taken before and after photos because the results would make anyone a believer.

I just had my wedding last weekend with no eczema in sight in the pictures. I am still in shock at the effectiveness of this lotion. It's even more awesome that this lotion is unscented and has a texture that is just perfect; not sticky or greasy. I'm just amazed and I'd be willing to go out to bat for this product if given the chance. I thank whoever made this formula. It is an answer to my prayer.

5.0 out of 5 stars One-step solution, August 5, 2014
This stuff works really well, where nothing else has worked so far. As is typical, the main problem I've been having is itching causing me to rub or scratch my skin- even when asleep sometimes. I've used prescription ointments including desonide, fluocinonide, and protopic (some of which are really expensive) and these tend to work temporarily... but the moment I stop using it the itching would come back, Furthermore, they need to be applied several times daily which I often forget to do and is just plain inconvenient.

I've also tried multi-step treatments like Neosporin Eczema Relief, or just putting cortizone in addition to something else like Aquaphor. This does work, but it takes a while to apply everything and it seems if I put a bit too much of any one component it tends to irritate things rather than help.

Dermarest is the only one-step all-day solution I've seen that really works. I don't itch anymore and am on the mend. Definitely worth trying out if you have eczema issues.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion 4 fl oz (118 ml)
$10.10
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies