Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now Tikes

on April 15, 2012
This may sound weird but whenever my eyesight was failing me, I use the product (setting 4) and run it over my eyes. I know I know, you're not supposed to do that. In an hour, I actually feel my eyesight becoming sharper! The product is honest to goodnes true but unfortunately, I am lazy to use it. I am only happy that I have on hand something to use if I ever develop frown lines. Incidentally, works well with people with mild bells palsy. Used it on my hubby (3x a day) with the highest setting and the lopsided face was gone in 2 months.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2011
I am very much impressed with this product. Here are my reasons: it helps break down the bacteria in acne, it does increase collagen on my skin, it does tighten the pores and creates a toned and uplifted look. Always with anything, use moderation, common sense and read the instructions as well as safety precautions. I am loving how it minimizes and kills the bacteria with acne. I am learning how to improve the pores, it even helps with a odd acne condition I have, where these white small bumps "acne cosmetica" is lessened. Those white bumps grow from underneath the skin and for some unexplainable reason are not turned over every night as they should. So they end up pilling up and then require extraction which in my personal experience has been painful and costly and they just return again. This wand is helping circulate oxygen as evidenced by the smaller pores, less acne and helps the lymphatic system around the eyes drain. I will need to do some more research on the "acne cosmetica" and how the Derman Wand will work after a painful extraction (of course I will wait til I heal from the extraction before using the DM). Don't forget, stress is one of the biggies for wrinkles and sun damage. My best to all of you who are in their pursuit of matching their external beauty with their internal beauty, God Bless.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2013
I have been using this product for a few months now, and I don't see any results at all. it is said that more you use the Derma Wand, the better it works. So I've been using it intensively, according to the instructions booklet and DVD that was supplied with it, and even more than that. I am 44, and I am blessed with great skin. I don't have any wrinkles, only a few fine lines underneath my eyes, but I do have a bit of skin sagging here and there and lines running down on the sides of my mouth. Derma Wand claims it can deal with both the sagging and the lines around the mouth. Well, it didn't make the slightest difference, even after months of intensive use. I have read other reviews describing the smoothness achieved after using the Derma Wand, but I also note that the persons claiming those achievements also use other facial treatments (heaps of moisturizers, etc.) My face feels smooth and looks radiant too, but I cannot claim it is because of the Derma Wand. It is so as a result of my daily treatment with Olay Regenerist, and Elite Serum around the eyes. I have not seen any improvement in my skin appearance since using Derma Wand. I have not returned it within 30 days, as I thought I should give it more time to see the results, but I would not recommend it to anyone. A waste of time and money. Time in particular, as the daily treatment takes a lot of time. Going through the entire procedure that is recommended does not take only 2-3 minutes as it is claimed. It takes much longer if you want to do it right, and you have to do it twice a day. How many women can afford it?
on December 7, 2012
I believe most of the reviews I read on this product were paid for. This product does NOT work. I had read a couple of bad reviews and thought oh they just didn't use it long enough to see the results, Everyone wants instant results.....I used it every day for 2 months. I could see no difference. A waste of good money.
on August 25, 2013
I'm not sure if the other people that reviewed this item were paid to do so or if the reviews are "planted" BUT... I bought the thing and actually tried it and like so many other "anti-aging devices" this one should be bypassed! I've used it over a month now and nothing is happening, nada, absolutely nothing... but since I've tried other items with "great reviews" I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I've wasted my money on another product that just plain doesn't work... oh well...
on August 19, 2012
I get good results with the derma-wand using it with Elizabeth Gant's anti-aging serums and doing it slightly differnt than the directions. It requires more work than advertised, but I don't mind, the results are worth it to me. (the directed way did not work with me)
I use it once, or twice, a day. I cover all my skin in rows (like cutting grass with a lawn mower) leaving no area untreated (except tender eye-lids.) I use a high setting everywhere except upper-eye area under brows.
on April 12, 2012
I have been using the derma wand for about 3 weeks now. There has been no miraculous removal of wrinkles from my face, but my face does look smoother and just better in general. I will be 40 years old this month. The one place I have seen good improvement is on my stomach. I have 3 kids and after the 3rd baby, the skin on my stomach was left kinda loose. My youngest is 3 now and no creams, lotions, sit-ups, etc has helped to tighten the skin on my stomach. I started using derma want on it and have noticed some improvement, the skin is starting to tighten up.
VINE VOICEon March 9, 2008
I am practically free of wrinkles and, thanks to some excellent facial exercises I have been doing for about three years, my face is firm and nicely toned up. I should not have bought the Derma Wand but, as I am a great oxygen fan and use it in different ways (oral oxygen and ozonators), I decided to buy the Derma Wand.
Though it is true that it *temporarily* plumps up and lifts the face, I had a problem with it and I could see, for the first time in my life, quite a few wrinkles on my under-eye area. The Derma Wand puffed up my face and what used to be very tiny, almost invisible expression marks turned into visible under-eye area wrinkles. It was scary. I had to wait about three days for the wrinkles to go away.
The breakouts other reviewers complain about did not scare me. I have been using oxygen products and I know different types of skin problems may appear as toxins start leaving the body due to oxygen purification. The oxygen part was the one that I liked the most about the Derma Wand but those wrinkles that I had never had were the reason why I returned the Derma Wand for a refund. (The facial cream that came with the Derma Wand was so second-rate that I tried it once and never used it again. Cannot understand why it was included in the kit).
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2015
Well, despite the bad reviews about dealing with the co. - can't say about that, b/c I didn't return it - but to comment on the actual product? This is a good product. Here's what happened to me. I bought it, used it religiously for about 6 weeks, and really saw no difference. So I put it in the drawer & gradually forgot about dealing with it. When I finally did get around to returning it, the time-frame to do so had expired. Damn! So I thought I might as well continue using it & see what happens, what the heck, I'm stuck with the thing. I decided that it certainly couldn't hurt, b/c I had researched microcurrent technology & it is a legitimate effect, they did not make that up.

Well, guess what? B/c the pressure was off to search for a great & immediate result, I just relaxed & actually used it more, like 3-4 times/week, not timing it, just enjoying the gentle massage, the general benefit which I know for a fact is there (i.e.: research). I now am seeing a difference, no question. It gradually (VERY gradually, in my case) smoothed out, improved & appears to be gently restoring the condition of the skin & underlying muscle. I have decided it is a foundational item to have in my beauty kit - not the only answer to every problem, but a key essential, along with a good cleansing/moisturizing routine, exercise, healthy eating, sleep & reducing stress.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I do not want to suggest it is some kind of single, lighting-strike miracle. It's more like a gentle, steady, summer rain. :)
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2012
The first Derma Wand we ordered arrived dead. Returned without hassle from Amazon! Ordered again, arrived ok, worked fine... for 5 days then it lost 99% of it's power for no reason what so ever. Never dropped or any abuse at all. We're buying the Professional Grade Portable High Frequency D'arsonval Facial Device. DONE with Derma Wand, would have left zero stars if we could!! Oh, and yes, we love the way these type of devices work, GREAT for acne and fever blister outbreaks!!