5.0 out of 5 stars Use for Rosacea
Published on September 30, 2009 by Elizabeth

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfume Warning!
May state that it's hypoallergenic but it still contains a perfume that caused rashes on our infant. Confirmed with pediatrician that it was a skin rash and not baby acme. We switched to Cetaphil RestoraDerm body wash and the rashes quickly went away. Would not recommend for any sensitive skin infant.
Published 23 months ago by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for Rosacea, September 30, 2009
Elizabeth (New Baltimore, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
I have rosacea and ocular rosacea. I have finally found a cleanser that works for my skin condition without irritating and turning my face red. The biggest bonus is using this on my eyelids and lashes to clean the crusty discharge I wake up with in the morning. The dermatologist recommended using diluted Johnson's baby shampoo for this purpose, but it didn't help. Mustela has things under control and I highly recommend this product for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how you get a sqeaky clean baby!, October 19, 2005
A. silva (Chicago, Il USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
My baby was born with a full head of hair, and for some reason even though I bathed her every day her hair would look greasy by the middle of the day, this product eliminated that, It really left her hair and body residue free and very clean. It has a great subtle smell and I just love the pump, It's a really good quality pump and it really makes the product easier to use. I have also been using this on my 2 yr. old and even my 5 yr. old.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Age Baby Scent!!!, April 28, 2011
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
Our little boy has sensitive skin, and after researching and finding this magic in a bottle, he now has no more issues! Clean, refreshing, quality stuff. All the Best ingredients and none of the Bad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Divine, April 26, 2011
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
This wash helped clear up my little ones eczema so well! In literally a week it was gone, use with the Mustela lotion for the full affect! SMELLS wayyyyy better than Johnson's too I think!

1.0 out of 5 stars Old formula was GREAT!!!! New formula is terrible, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
I have long been a big fan of Mustela Dermo Cleansing. We use it for our whole family because it's great for sensitive skin, and it smells wonderful. HOWEVER, they have changed the formula, and it now smells like Raid insect killer spray. You can't tell which one you're buying on Amazon, because the picture shows the old good formula, but twice now, I have received the new, bad formula. The new bottle says: NEW, research & innovation, PROTECT TODAY FOR TOMORROW. I really wished they hadn't changed it, because now I need to look for a new soap, and I used to LOVE this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfume Warning!, September 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for eczema, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
My son had eczema as a baby but he is two now and his skin seems to be better. I started using other products for him but came back to this as other soaps dry him out- even the ones that say they r for sensitive and dry skin. I still have to say this one is the best one out there. I <3 this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
I really like this product that was also recommended by a dermatologist. It leaves the skin clean and with a good "perfume". I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
Great on my daughter's skin and smells great. Would recommend to any new parents wondering what baby soap to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mustela Cleansing Gel, June 21, 2011
This review is from: Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ) (Baby Product)
I decided to order this because you got a bit more for your money over the Mustela Creme and although pleased with the product be forewarned it does have a different scent that the creme. You also have to squirt about 4 pumps into a baby washcloth and use your other hand to rub it into a lather...that amount seems to wash my 33 lb. granddaaughter just fine and it takes about 2 pumps to wash her short haircut. My granddaughter is not a normal rambunctious toddler so my comparisons in cleanliness would be comparable to an infant that is not sweating. Mustela Bebe Dermo-Cleansing Gel for Hair and Body 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)Each bottle seems to last about a month and when the product is a bit low and more difficult to pump, I add just a bit of water and get several more baths worth out of it.

Dermo-Cleansing 500ml. (16.90 FL OZ)
$15.99 $15.50