Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD

on November 2, 2012
I have used Dermonu for over a month now, i have seen a difference in my skin(acne scars) they have become smaller they have not yet vanished but hopefully they will soon. I use it twice a day and the bottle lasts all month long, which is very convinient.
on April 2, 2013
I have been using the product for about a month now and haven't seen much of a difference but hope to see bigger and better results in the next few weeks specially since I use it every day exactly like Im supposed to
on July 12, 2011
This product is pretty good. The only thing that works for deep scars like rolling scars. You just have to use it all day and night and youll see effects.
on October 7, 2013
Was a gift for my brother in law, he seemed to like it, so I give it 5-stars... I think I may try it for myself one of these days...
on October 8, 2012
So far it's working good, I've been using for almost one month and I can see a little bit of progress on my skin. We'll see in the future if it's gonna erase the marks at all.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2012
No esta mal quiza nesesite usarlo mas solo used poco pero quiza usandolo mas logre un resultado pero es bien lo recomiendo
on May 29, 2015
The skin product is minimally effective but better than some! I tried for three months. The eye cream did nothing. I'll give the two products three starts, but the customer service is horrendous. I suspect this is a scam. The call center is NOT customer service but a sales center. If you try the product and decide to cancel, be prepared to spend a long, frustrating time on the phone with a person for whom English is a second language, and they will read to you from a long frustrating script! But if you hold out, they will offer you a $100 WalMart gift certificate. That told me all I needed to know about what this company is really about.
on March 17, 2014
It did not meet my expectation. Ithought It would take most of my scars. But it did not take even one.
on February 15, 2014
Not helping face to remove the aces I am not happy this product I think this not original o maby fallce
on May 16, 2013
I bought this product on the basis of its commercial, claiming it would remove scars and other problems related to acne. Initially I was skeptical and doubted the claims for the product, but eventually I gave in and decided to try it. I bought one order of dermonu, and nothing happened, no change whatsoever. That's when I should've realized that it was a scam, but I foolishly made another order, and again nothing happened. I definitely do NOT recommend this product to anyone, it is a waste of money, and does not do what it claims.

See 1 answered question