- Conductive knitted cuff with hip-to-cuff grounding allows operator to connect coil cord to snap to the hip of the smock for "hands-free" grounding, keeping the coil cord out of the workstation
- Minimum of 9 percent carbon conductive nylon fibers woven in chain-link design provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock
- Creates faraday cage effect around torso and arms of operator shields ESD charges from operators clothing from damaging ESD sensitive devices
- Panel to panel conductivity prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD protected area
- 2-Year/100 launderings limited warranty
Have one to sell?
Desco 73611 Smock Statshield Labcoat with Cuffs, 38-1/2" Length, Small, Blue
|Price:||$54.51 ($54.51 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Part Number||DESAY 73611|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||38-1/2 inches|
Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 (RTG <3.5 X 10E7) requir... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Groundable Static Control Garment System Tested Per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 (RTG <3.5 X 10E7) requirements allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD protected areas. Made In America. TB-2055 - ESD Statshield protective smocks grounding, testing and maintenance. 34"-36" Chest size and 34" sleeve size. Available in blue color.
There are no customer reviews yet.