- RTG < 3.5 x 10E7 ohms meets required limit of ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 Groundable Static Control Garment System tested per ANSI/ESD STM2.1 and ESD TR53
- Creates faraday cage effect
- Hip-to-cuff grounding allows your coil cord to snap to the hip of the smock for hands-free grounding, increasing productivity
- Snaps on cuff of smock wristband snaps to inside cuff
- Superior 2-year/100 launderings limited warranty
Have one to sell?
Desco 73606 Polyester Smock Statshield Labcoat with Snaps, 41" Length, 3X-Large, Blue
|Price:||$57.10 ($57.10 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Part Number||DESAY 73606|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||41 inches|
Minimum 9 percent carbon conductive nylon fibers woven in chain-link design provides continuous a... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Minimum 9 percent carbon conductive nylon fibers woven in chain-link design provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation. Panel to panel conductivity prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD protected area. Pant pocket slits easy access to pocket. Made in America. RTT sleeve to sleeve 10E5 - 10E6 ohms, per ANSI/ESD STM2.1. Cuff connection: 4mm socket snap. Hip connection: 4mm stud snap. Design 3 pockets, collar and sleeve with 3 size adjustment snaps design. Fabric: Polyester with minimum 9 percent carbon fibers. Charge Decay: < 0.1 seconds per FTMS 101C/4046. 54"-56" Chest size and 37-1/2" sleeve size. Available in blue color.
There are no customer reviews yet.