Describe the Dell warranty; Does computer come with a user guide?
asked by Edward S. on June 29, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Can't tell you about the warranty, but DEFINITELY NO USER GUIDE. You're on you're own. I paid $100 to have my info transferred from old computer to new, and they tried to make it as much as possible like Windows 7, with start buttons, etc. Still getting used to and trying to find old programs I had. I'm a chef and love to cook: over 400 recipes. Took a long time to find them (under "recent places") but unable to access them. Error messages, or some strange code. Guess we will be going back to computer shop to see if they can solve.
Kathryh Hoelzel answered on June 30, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To be honest I didnt even look at the warranty before I bought it. I have had several computers and all have lasted past the original warranty before any problems arose. I searched Dell on this laptop and it told me I that its in warranty until 12-31-2014 and if I renew it before then it will continue on. As far as a user manual goes, I believe it had a basic tutorial at the beginning but I skipped over it. Sorry I could not be of more help.
franko answered on June 29, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For question two, the answer is a definite NO, no user guide, no instructions, no nothing. Unless you happen to be familiar with Windows 8, stay away fro purchasing one. Microsoft may think that their system is intuitive, but, I have owned many computer, starting with Commodore DOS units, Microsoft
T. Lovell answered on June 29, 2013
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, the computer comes with a user guide.
victormanuel3007 answered on June 29, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No printed user guide but everything one needs can be found within the laptop. Sorry, I am not that techno-ish so can answer only basic questions. A friend set it up for me. Hope this helped.
Souz answered on June 29, 2013

A
No user guide
Jane Nuckles answered on June 30, 2013

A
No, sure could use one.
Mary answered on August 2, 2013

A
I'm confused...some of you say it comes with a user guide and some of you say it did not. I guess I will find out Tuesday when it's delivered.
Orville J. Emann answered on September 7, 2013

A
yes
Jenneth Prince answered on June 30, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can use www.dell.com/support to consult the user guide, Dell ofers 1 year garanty to us customers, and the service it's international, 100% recomended!!
José Angel Martínez García answered on June 29, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›