Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on August 2, 2011
I ordered this product because I am a teacher who lives in the crime-ridden low income community that I serve. I love living in the same area as my students but also accept that drug fueled robberies are simply one of the troubles this area is struggling with. I wanted to be able to keep cash on hand to use in case of a natural disaster as we are located in the hurricane belt, but also did not want to risk having my hotel/gas/emergency cash stolen during a break in. This product arrived in a timely fashion and was everything I hoped. It's best attributes are:

1. Looks and SMELLS like an authentic product
2. Blends perfectly into my cluttered linen closet
3. Is easy to grab and toss into my emergency hurricane bag.
4. Lets me feel safe having a large amount of cash in my home without making myself a target for crime.

I am glad I made this purchase.
on August 10, 2013
i bought this to hide money. but only holds fine up to 3 thousand dollars (in hundreds) rolled up. And the biggest problem is that it leaves a huge space between the end of the money and the can cap. So if someone shakes the can, will hear something moving inside and try to figure out a way to open it. I had to stuff mine with bubble wrap and now it doesn't make any noise when i shake it.

Plus, the shipping and handling of this product is way too expensive!
on May 7, 2013
:D. It kept my medicine safe when I lived with my parents. I'd just keep in my gym bag. It did not help my athletes foot.
on April 14, 2013
This product is impossible to distinguish from the real thing. Very easy to get the secret compartment open when you know how, but otherwise impossible for anyone else. Perfect for traveling, as no one would open your bag and steal foot-spray.
on January 23, 2015
Perfect stocking stuffer for my son who seldom carries cash and does everything banking wise electronically. I bought him this, threw $100.00 in it and told him he would thank me the next time there was a blackout or snowstorm in NYC
on December 25, 2013
Who would check a can of foot fungus for stashes? I wouldn't. This is way better then the Ajax can, since someone might actually want to borrow your Ajax (which happened to me).
on December 18, 2014
Saved me a few times already while on vacation. Hide my id's and cash in plain sight, no one messed with it. TSA definitely pulled me aside when they saw it in my carry on but let it pass when i showed them what it really was.
on October 18, 2012
I am amazed at the detail and it is impossible to tell the difference. I would suggest buying a real can of the real stuff and spray the nozzle of the safe so that it has the "smell". It may be likely if you have someone else doing cleaning to make sure that they don't shake cans. I suggest placing the can upon a mark and align it with a reference point that will tell you the safe can has been moved about. Check this can and if you have a hidden cam place it so the safe can is in the pan area of the camera.

One thing also, if you do not use the real can of spray, then dispose of some of the contents so that it appears it is being used...these are things that house attendants or in-home nurses or visitors may look at as they may be aware this product is available. I place extra invaluable stuff in the safe can to give it a weight similar to a real can. If you have a person coming over that you suspect may trifle through your belongings spray a bit of the real stuff before they come over or "fake" a real application in front of them so that it throws them off.
on September 12, 2013
While this can isn't spacious enough to store large stashes of cash or items of any great size, it's perfect for the few small items I needed to hide yet keep readily accessible. I looked at the other types of diversion safes -- food and beverage cans, cleaning supply cans -- but ultimately decided on this one. I mean, what houseguest or cleaning lady is going to rummage through a gym bag or home cabinet and pick up a can of foot spray if they don't really need it?

As other reviewers have reported, you can't tell this can apart from the real deal.
on March 31, 2014
got it for my son for christmas. He loved it! He was confused why I got him foot spray and then was disappointed it didn't actually spray foot spray.