5.0 out of 5 stars Clever Cash Container
Published on August 2, 2011 by La Nortena

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough room!
Published 15 months ago by Nuno

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever Cash Container, August 2, 2011
La Nortena "Cygnus" (northampton, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
I ordered this product because I am a teacher who lives in the crime-ridden low income community that I serve. I love living in the same area as my students but also accept that drug fueled robberies are simply one of the troubles this area is struggling with. I wanted to be able to keep cash on hand to use in case of a natural disaster as we are located in the hurricane belt, but also did not want to risk having my hotel/gas/emergency cash stolen during a break in. This product arrived in a timely fashion and was everything I hoped. It's best attributes are:

1. Looks and SMELLS like an authentic product
2. Blends perfectly into my cluttered linen closet
3. Is easy to grab and toss into my emergency hurricane bag.
4. Lets me feel safe having a large amount of cash in my home without making myself a target for crime.

I am glad I made this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for drugs!, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
:D. It kept my medicine safe when I lived with my parents. I'd just keep in my gym bag. It did not help my athletes foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations..., April 14, 2013
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
This product is impossible to distinguish from the real thing. Very easy to get the secret compartment open when you know how, but otherwise impossible for anyone else. Perfect for traveling, as no one would open your bag and steal foot-spray.

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough room!, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
i bought this to hide money. but only holds fine up to 3 thousand dollars (in hundreds) rolled up. And the biggest problem is that it leaves a huge space between the end of the money and the can cap. So if someone shakes the can, will hear something moving inside and try to figure out a way to open it. I had to stuff mine with bubble wrap and now it doesn't make any noise when i shake it.

Plus, the shipping and handling of this product is way too expensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my son's messy room, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
got it for my son for christmas. He loved it! He was confused why I got him foot spray and then was disappointed it didn't actually spray foot spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top secret, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
Who would check a can of foot fungus for stashes? I wouldn't. This is way better then the Ajax can, since someone might actually want to borrow your Ajax (which happened to me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a TREAT to Keep Things Safe, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
I'm giving these as presents to young friends to keep their treasures in. They love the "diversion" aspect of these cans. They can put things inside and know that they're not going to be rifled through. It's such a terrific idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sneaky!!, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
This is a well made product. The threading on the compartment isn't cheap. This thing should last. Burglars look for safes not cans of foot spray lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
While this can isn't spacious enough to store large stashes of cash or items of any great size, it's perfect for the few small items I needed to hide yet keep readily accessible. I looked at the other types of diversion safes -- food and beverage cans, cleaning supply cans -- but ultimately decided on this one. I mean, what houseguest or cleaning lady is going to rummage through a gym bag or home cabinet and pick up a can of foot spray if they don't really need it?

As other reviewers have reported, you can't tell this can apart from the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
I love this product. It is everything it claims to be and would fool even me. Excellent in every way.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe
Desenex Foot Spray Safe - Diversion Safe by Safety Technology International, Inc.
$16.95