5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect natural floss
We love this floss in our house. It is almost exactly like those "other" big names of floss in appearance. This made it an easy transition to get my husband to start using it.

It leaves no residue behind, is easy on the fingers, and just gets the job done.

Published 16 months ago by Marie Jane

3.0 out of 5 stars never been a fan of flossing this dosent help
so like is aid i dont floss that often like at all. but recently started at first im using generic stuff u buy from the store with mint flavors. trying this floss it hardcore man the floss itself fills like some oldschool string fills kinda rough for me. the taste isnt bad nor is it refreshing its pretty much just ok.
Published 6 months ago by anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect natural floss, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss, 50 Yard -- 6 per case. (Health and Beauty)

The inclusion of tea tree and exclusion of harmful chemicals gives it an overwhelming 5 star rating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Your new floss, July 19, 2013
Want fewer carcinogens in your mouth? -Use this floss. Better than name brand crap! My dentist even noticed a difference in gums.

5.0 out of 5 stars long time favorite, December 20, 2013
orchid "healthiswealth" (san francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
i buy this regularly for my family but with 3 bathrooms i'm always looking for it.
it holds up well, doesn't shred and the tea tree supposedly keeps the biofilm at bay.
i like having multiple packs.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used this product before and I wanted to ..., July 15, 2014
I have used this product before and I wanted to buy quantity so that I don't have to search for it in the stores when I need it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, June 28, 2014
This floss is too thin. When you use the floss, it sticks between your teeth, and you have to struggle taking it out.

Do not buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars never been a fan of flossing this dosent help, March 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 1, 2014
ACW "Alvin" (Cedar Rapids, IA) - See all my reviews
Desert Essence makes a lot of great natural products. Tea tree oil in dental floss is brilliant! If you don't want to support J&J or P&G this is the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always love this floss!, January 24, 2014
We have been using this floss for years. I have 4 kids ranging from 15 years down to 3 years old and even my 3 year old uses it, with a little help. It tastes good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite floss, January 8, 2014
This is the favorite brand of floss for two members of my family. I prefer the Tom's flat floss myself, but my dear ones like only this particular brand and no other.

5.0 out of 5 stars BFE: Best Floss Ever, July 20, 2014
This is the best dental floss! It's like the traditional Johnson's and Johnson's but better! No complaints from my dentist here :) the shipping is fast and really sturdy packing material. The floss comes on a mini retail cardboard display.

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss, 50 Yard -- 6 per case.
$22.74 $17.31