- Series: Nature Study Guides
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Nature Study Guild Publishers; 1st edition (January 1, 1974)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0912550074
- ISBN-13: 978-0912550077
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 5.9 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #706,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Desert Tree Finder: a pocket manual for identifying desert trees (Nature Study Guides) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Tree Finder is an expert system reduced to a simple booklet. Look at the leaf, find the picture on page zz, which asks a diagnostic question and directs you to one of several other pages, depending on the answer. In three or four page turns, you have a positive tree identification. Nifty! Hey, even fun!!
I bought Tree Finders for all my outdoor friends --they all loved it and now carry The Tree Book on hikes.