5.0 out of 5 stars Love these games, and they all activate on Steam
Not sure if anyone purchasing this was wondering the the product codes provided after purchase all activate on Steam! So Three heavy hitters all in a three are now added to my steam library!

Thanks Amazon, you never cease to reward my business!
Published on August 28, 2012 by Luke & Cassi Hersey

2.0 out of 5 stars Both Bioschocks unplayable due to Games For Windows Live
These games are fantastic however. GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE BREAKS BOTH BIOSHOCKS i am faced with pop up boxes with no text, i am unable to type in login information because you cant delete the text in the password and username boxes, you cannot save your game without Games for windows live. i recommend getting these con a console or finding some sort of work around.
Published 5 months ago by Nick Orr

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these games, and they all activate on Steam, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)

Thanks Amazon, you never cease to reward my business!

5.0 out of 5 stars All 3 work on STEAM, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
It's pretty easy to activate on steam. Just go to the download page after you buy them, Click on the "view product key" and copy that key. On Steam go to the Games tab, then click "Activate a product on Steam". Paste the key in there and it'll be added to your library.

5.0 out of 5 stars A short note on this bundle, August 31, 2012
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
I won't waste my time telling the internet how awesome Bioshock is, and I'll skip the notes on how Bioshock 2 plays better but has a more lacking story. I will, however, shout to the heavens how truly unique spec Ops: the line is. This Is a game that will grip you, and won't let go. It's a game with a lot to say, and boy does it say it.
In summery, Bioshock 1- good, Bioshock 2- OK, Spec ops the line- one of the few games that made me sit back and think by the end. All three of these games, I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
I completed bioshock on the ps3 when it was 1st released for it, i can say i loved the game one of my top favorites.
when i saw this deal i was like well i wanted both games and always wanted to try spec ops but not really pay to much for it.
here are some easy steps on how to do this.

1 have steam on your pc
8 you click on that activate a product on steam
9 click next and agree to terms
10 you can download or press cancel but you have redeemed the key
11 paste the key.
12 repeat steps 5 to 11 for the other two.

enjoy your game!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spec OPs: The Line, October 3, 2012
ESTHER A GAUTHIER (SAN FRANCISCO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
What a great bundle. I got it for the Spec Ops. A great game that rips Call of Dude Bro a new one and makes you think about war.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of bang for your buck!, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
I simply bought this specifically for Spec Ops:The Line considering I already have both Bioshock games (which are indeed a must play. One of my favorite series. Great story,amazing atmosphere,etc. I can go on,but I'd rather not) Anyhow, I've always wanted to pick up Spec Ops,but forgot to pick up a few sales ago. Now, that it's here I have finally bought it and can't wait to play this amazing game simply because I enjoy shooters with a great story. Either way you can't go wrong when buying this bundle. Another reason why PC gaming is the "best" imo.

5.0 out of 5 stars And now I have extra copies of the Bioshock games!, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
Honestly, I only bought this for Spec Ops. The extra Bioshock games were a bonus to be given away (it's even the holidays, so this works out). And for ten bucks? I might buy it again so my friend can have a copy of Spec Ops and we can co-op.

Spec Ops really dominates this bundle, too. Tore through it in only two days because I simply couldn't set it down. Psychological thriller as much as shooter, really, plus the main character shares a voice actor with Desmond Miles from Assassin's Creed. Neat to hear him in a different element.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome sauce, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
this deal is amazing....and I actually wish I didn't already own both of these bioshocks so i could get spec ops the line so incredibly cheap...sadface...wonderful deal though...if you don't buy this then your basically admitting you have tiny inadequate genitals hahaha

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Bundles I Have Ever Purchased, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
This is easily the best video game bundle I have bought since getting The Orange Box for thirty dollars on Black Friday. I honestly didn't even think this bundle was real when I saw it, especially considering that Spec Ops alone goes for fifteen dollars on Amazon. It's insane really. They're all fantastic games, too; you have Bioshock, a fantastic FPS/RPG game, Bioshock 2, a similar game with a slightly weaker story, and Spec Ops: The Line, which has possibly the best story line in any game ever (I highly recommend watching either the Zero Punctuation or Extra Credits review of this game). Plus, all of these games are redeemable on Steam. Overall, a fantastic deal that is almost too good to pass up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal I've seen this year, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Desert to Sea Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
I'd pay $10 for Spec ops the line by itself. I never got a chance to play Bioshock 2 so that was a great bonus and I can give Bioshock to a friend as a gift. AWESOME!