Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dslr Camera Case for Canon Sony Nikkon Kodak Pentax EOS Rebel T4i T3i 50D 30D 20D XS XSi & More Protect Your Valuable Investment FREE Replacement Guarantee!
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 24, 2014
I have the OP/TECH D-SLR soft pouch, the OP/TECH D-SLR Zoom soft pouch, and the Targely CasePRO. They are similar in quality and in price. I'm using them with a full-frame Canon DSLR. Here are a few comments on the three:

1. The OP/TECH D-SLR is the least expensive option. It securely closes with snaps on the back, but sometimes (if you're in a hurry) it can be difficult to get them closed. The material is thinner than the Targely material.

2. The Targely CasePRO has the thickest material and a couple of features that make me prefer it to the OP/TECH D-SLR. The Targely has a small zippered pocket on the back that will easily hold a few SD cards, and can also hold one Canon battery albeit snugly. The Targely CasePRO closes with velcro, which is slightly less secure than the snaps on the OP/TECH, but also faster to close if you are in a hurry. Also, the Targely CasePRO has a second velcro strap you could use to attach the case to something, or attach something to the case (e.g., an air rocket),

3. The OP/TECH D-SLR Zoom is virtually identical to the OP/TECH Zoom but somewhat longer. It's long enough and stretchy enough to accommodate many longer lenses, but not long enough to accommodate a Canon 28-300 or 70-200, unfortunately. I wound up returning it for this reason. It's too bad, because if the OP/TECH D-SLR Zoom had an additional inch of length it could be used with these two lenses.

Of the three - I'm sticking with the Targely CasePRO for now and hoping to find something like the OP/TECH D-SLR Zoom but an inch or so longer.
on December 8, 2013
The Targely Casepro fits my Canon 70D with an 18-135mm IS STM lens with the lens hood attached in the stored position. Also, with a little stretch (but not overly so) fits with the 55-250 mm IS STM lens attached to the body. I don't have the lens hood for this zoom but there is enough space width-wise to accommodate a lens hood.

The neoprene is not form-fitting, having more of a squared-off look. I prefer it this way over the other neoprene cases which look more like a "jock-strap."

Although the Targelyy Casepro is similar to the USA Gear duraNeoprene case, I prefer the Targely case even though it is more expensive. Both are about the same size based on the dimensions in the descriptions and both have the zippered pocket for extra memory cards or lens cover. The main difference I see is the Targely uses a Velcro closure versus the USA Gear snap closure. One of the reviews of the USA Gear case described one of the snap buttons separated on one side. The Velcro disperses the pressure of the stretched fabric over a wider area rather than at two snap button points.

My only complaint is that the stitching for the Velcro pieces on the case came slightly separated at the corners and may eventually fail with repeated separation and closures over time. I took off one star for this. I may try using Crazy Glue or bring it to a shoe repair store to get the stitching reinforced. If the Targely had double-stitching of the Velcro, I can imagine this case lasting longer than the USA Gear with the snaps and would deserve the higher price and a 5-star rating.

UPDATE (12/15/13):

1. Case fits my Canon 70D with the Canon 55-250MM IS STM lens with the ET-63 lens hood attached in the stored position.
2. After Targely customer service heard about my comments about the weak stitching of the Velcro pieces, I was issued a full refund with a comment that they will be contacting the manufacturer to fix the issue I pointed out. Great customer service from a company that stands behind what they sell. Thank you! If they fix the stitching problem, I would raise my rating to 5 stars.
on November 21, 2013
I bought this for the Canon 60D with the 18-135mm lens attached. It fits fine. The case is only to protect your camera against minor accidents, like if you leave it in your backpack or handbag. It works fine for this. I take it on flights all the time and it is always protected.
on April 30, 2014
I ordered the Targely case for my Canon 5D Mark III with EF 24-70mm zoom. The first case was too small and upon inquiry about a larger case Targely quickly sent their largest case free as a replacement. I was impressed especially since they told me to keep the first one. Unfortunately the 2nd case was also too small but it tightly goes on my backup camera, Canon 7D. They informed me that they are soon marketing a case for full frame cameras like mine. When they do they will have a hot seller. In the meantime I needed a neoprene case and the one I have is nice -- but the Targely is one well built and nice looking case. I can't recommend it enough.
on July 11, 2014
I purchased this for those times when I am not using my real camera bag but instead carry my camera inside my leather backpack. I thought it would provide a little bit of protection. Just barely long enough to fit my Nikon d3200 + sigma 18-250mm lens. I wish it was just a tad bit longer. It wont fit my 300mm lens at all, but should fit my other lenses fine.
on August 6, 2015
I purchased this case as a quick cover for my Nikon D60 on days that I just don't want to tote my large camera bag around. It was exactly as described and fits my camera perfectly with my small 55-200 lens. The small, back zip pocket is perfect for an extra battery. Am very happy with this product. It is exactly what I was looking for.
on September 21, 2014
Great cover to keep on the camera when not in use. I did use it while hiking and found it a little cumbersome to pull camera out and put it back into easily. I do prefer the velcro strap on this bag compared to the buttons I've seen on some other brands. I do wish it came with a sort of velcro extender as the bags barely closes when i have my 55-250 lens on my Canon SL1. I'm sure I can rig something here at home that will work. The thickness provides nice padding for the camera and the bag itself isn't heavy, a nice perk.
on July 9, 2013
I am very happy with this product! I ordered this camera case for my Canon SLR and it fits perfectly inside! I got so tired of those big, bulky cases that I used to use to store my camera. It was like I had to carry around another purse with me everywhere I went! This case gives great protection to my camera without the huge carrying case. I like to put it right in my purse so I am no longer carrying two bags with me everywhere I go.
on February 17, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my sister when she went to Uganda. She loves the compact case that offers enough protection without too much bulk. She uses it regularly now when she doesn't need to pack a ton of accessories.
on April 5, 2014
I think that the product will provide a moderate level of protection- meaning it will help keep the camera from small bumps and abrasions in a larger bag, but it is not a substitute for a good field carrying bag or case. The construction seems fine, the seams are all finished with no threads or other extraneous material. My major gripe and the reason for the 3 star rating is the case is much smaller than one would expect for the cameras the manufacturer claims it will fit. My Canon 60 DSLR doesn't fit properly and it is the same size as the other standard EOS camera bodies (the high end bodies are clearly bigger and I wouldn't expect them to fit) the manufacturer says it is made for. I only kept it because it will handle my old Canon AE-1 film camera with a moderate size lens. I would not buy it again or recommend it to anyone.