I have the OP/TECH D-SLR soft pouch, the OP/TECH D-SLR Zoom soft pouch, and the Targely CasePRO. They are similar in quality and in price. I'm using them with a full-frame Canon DSLR. Here are a few comments on the three:

Published 4 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made but very small
I think that the product will provide a moderate level of protection- meaning it will help keep the camera from small bumps and abrasions in a larger bag, but it is not a substitute for a good field carrying bag or case. The construction seems fine, the seams are all finished with no threads or other extraneous material. My major gripe and the reason for the 3 star rating...
Published 7 months ago by D. Follette

5.0 out of 5 stars Solidly built with a few handy extras compared to OP/TECH options, June 24, 2014
Kindle Customer (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dslr Camera Case -Latest Neoprene Design-Fashion & Stylish for Your DSLR Camera- SLR Sleeve Carrying Case for Canon EOS Rebel T4i , T3i / 50D , 30D , 20D / XS , XSi & More-Perfect Camera Bag for You-Best Buy for Your DSLR-Stretchable Sleeve-Protect Your Valuable Investment-FREE Replacement Guarantee! CP0313BK0001FL01 (Electronics)

1. The OP/TECH D-SLR is the least expensive option. It securely closes with snaps on the back, but sometimes (if you're in a hurry) it can be difficult to get them closed. The material is thinner than the Targely material.

2. The Targely CasePRO has the thickest material and a couple of features that make me prefer it to the OP/TECH D-SLR. The Targely has a small zippered pocket on the back that will easily hold a few SD cards, and can also hold one Canon battery albeit snugly. The Targely CasePRO closes with velcro, which is slightly less secure than the snaps on the OP/TECH, but also faster to close if you are in a hurry. Also, the Targely CasePRO has a second velcro strap you could use to attach the case to something, or attach something to the case (e.g., an air rocket),

3. The OP/TECH D-SLR Zoom is virtually identical to the OP/TECH Zoom but somewhat longer. It's long enough and stretchy enough to accommodate many longer lenses, but not long enough to accommodate a Canon 28-300 or 70-200, unfortunately. I wound up returning it for this reason. It's too bad, because if the OP/TECH D-SLR Zoom had an additional inch of length it could be used with these two lenses.

Of the three - I'm sticking with the Targely CasePRO for now and hoping to find something like the OP/TECH D-SLR Zoom but an inch or so longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Canon 70D with 18-135 mm IS STM lens with lens hood, December 8, 2013
RichardNYC (New York, NY, US) - See all my reviews
The Targely Casepro fits my Canon 70D with an 18-135mm IS STM lens with the lens hood attached in the stored position. Also, with a little stretch (but not overly so) fits with the 55-250 mm IS STM lens attached to the body. I don't have the lens hood for this zoom but there is enough space width-wise to accommodate a lens hood.

The neoprene is not form-fitting, having more of a squared-off look. I prefer it this way over the other neoprene cases which look more like a "jock-strap."

Although the Targelyy Casepro is similar to the USA Gear duraNeoprene case, I prefer the Targely case even though it is more expensive. Both are about the same size based on the dimensions in the descriptions and both have the zippered pocket for extra memory cards or lens cover. The main difference I see is the Targely uses a Velcro closure versus the USA Gear snap closure. One of the reviews of the USA Gear case described one of the snap buttons separated on one side. The Velcro disperses the pressure of the stretched fabric over a wider area rather than at two snap button points.

My only complaint is that the stitching for the Velcro pieces on the case came slightly separated at the corners and may eventually fail with repeated separation and closures over time. I took off one star for this. I may try using Crazy Glue or bring it to a shoe repair store to get the stitching reinforced. If the Targely had double-stitching of the Velcro, I can imagine this case lasting longer than the USA Gear with the snaps and would deserve the higher price and a 5-star rating.

UPDATE (12/15/13):

1. Case fits my Canon 70D with the Canon 55-250MM IS STM lens with the ET-63 lens hood attached in the stored position.
2. After Targely customer service heard about my comments about the weak stitching of the Velcro pieces, I was issued a full refund with a comment that they will be contacting the manufacturer to fix the issue I pointed out. Great customer service from a company that stands behind what they sell. Thank you! If they fix the stitching problem, I would raise my rating to 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Canon 60D with the 18-135mm Lens, November 21, 2013
I bought this for the Canon 60D with the 18-135mm lens attached. It fits fine. The case is only to protect your camera against minor accidents, like if you leave it in your backpack or handbag. It works fine for this. I take it on flights all the time and it is always protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice soft case!, April 30, 2014
I ordered the Targely case for my Canon 5D Mark III with EF 24-70mm zoom. The first case was too small and upon inquiry about a larger case Targely quickly sent their largest case free as a replacement. I was impressed especially since they told me to keep the first one. Unfortunately the 2nd case was also too small but it tightly goes on my backup camera, Canon 7D. They informed me that they are soon marketing a case for full frame cameras like mine. When they do they will have a hot seller. In the meantime I needed a neoprene case and the one I have is nice -- but the Targely is one well built and nice looking case. I can't recommend it enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Well on Nikon D5000 with Tamron 18-270 mm lens, November 13, 2013
I purchased this bag for my Nikon D5000 camera. It fit well even with a Tamron 18-270 mm lens on the camera. I happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars but should fit my other lenses fine., July 11, 2014
I purchased this for those times when I am not using my real camera bag but instead carry my camera inside my leather backpack. I thought it would provide a little bit of protection. Just barely long enough to fit my Nikon d3200 + sigma 18-250mm lens. I wish it was just a tad bit longer. It wont fit my 300mm lens at all, but should fit my other lenses fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 21, 2013
I ordered this product to help protect my older model Canon Rebel as it takes frequent trips in my purse. It fits my camera with both the regular lens and the telephoto lens. It is just what I needed to give an extra level of protection from bumps, rain, sand, scratches from items in my purse. THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Case!, July 9, 2013
I am very happy with this product! I ordered this camera case for my Canon SLR and it fits perfectly inside! I got so tired of those big, bulky cases that I used to use to store my camera. It was like I had to carry around another purse with me everywhere I went! This case gives great protection to my camera without the huge carrying case. I like to put it right in my purse so I am no longer carrying two bags with me everywhere I go.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to say this is they have the best customer service I have ever worked with, July 31, 2014
I purchased this case about a week before a trip I was going on. I read many reviews and found that a few people said it fit the Canon 60D so I bought it. When I received the case just 2 days later, I tried to get my Canon 60D with the 18-200 lens into it and it did not fit. I thought it was because of the lens but It's actually the 60D body that doesn't fit.
I contacted Targely and told them about how I was leaving soon and probably wouldn't have time to get a new size! I have to say this is they have the best customer service I have ever worked with. They emailed back and forth very quickly and made sure I received the larger size in time. The new size fits perfectly and I love it. Also I asked how to send the smaller size back and they told me I didn't have to. They made the process so easy even with the size issue that I would definitely buy one of their products again.
What I would like to know is if they are selling the larger size for the bigger DSLRs on Amazon?

Great product!
(THIS SIZE DOESNT FIT THE CANON 60D) but they do have one that does!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, well-made case and excellent customer service!, July 20, 2014
L. Akin (Enterprise, AL United States) - See all my reviews
First, the Targely customer service is great. I needed the case for a trip I am taking and it arrived a week before I left, but it was not quite large enough for my Canon 6D with the 24-105mm lens. Targely had emailed me thanking me for my order, and I liked the look and quality of the case, so I sent an email explaining my situation and asking if they have a larger size. Rocha, the owner and CEO, replied immediately and said she was sending me larger size at no charge. It arrived via priority mail in plenty of time for my trip, and it fits my camera and lens even with the lens hood on in the storage position.