Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Design For Living Double Wall Infuser Ice Beverage Cup with Sleeve, 24-Ounce, Purple
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon November 3, 2013
I prefer this infuser over the AdNArt Flavour-it Glass Bottle with Infuser to which I gave 4 stars. I like the size of the infuser, though I typically don't fill it full I like the roominess in case I want to add a lot of fruits, herbs, or veggies. Plus, the roominess allows the water to flow around the items making the infusion happen quicker. This also holds more water than the other infusers, and the double wall greatly reduces condensation. Another nice attribute is the fill line.

While I agree with Michael Bergh's complaint of the top being difficult to screw on properly when ice cubes are added (because the ice floats and gets trapped between the infuser and the inner wall) I was able to solve that problem by using the crushed ice option on my refrigerator. If I didn't have that option I'd have taken 2 stars off of my rating.
on September 30, 2013
I tried a high end infuser and was very dissatisfied. There the infuser does not allow as much room for fruit as this one, the holes were larger so pulp flows in (not a problem for me) & it NEVER stayed cold, even with ice cubes. This cup, however, is taller & the infuser is larger with smaller holes. In comparison, for some reason, it didn't take long to flavor the water. I use mine during the night & add cucumbers & fruit. 3 large ice cubes and it stayed cold for most of the night. Plus, there's no weird spout that feels uncomfortable when you drink from it.

This infuser is excellent! Plus, you cannot beat the price compared to all of the other water infusers offered on Amazon! I'm buying more for my friends!
on June 7, 2015
This is a great water infused to take to work. Just make sure not to put to much fruit or veg in as you 'll have trouble locking it in and if you over turn the tube it will pop out again. Other than that I am very happy with this product.
on September 5, 2015
We specifically purchased a "double wall" beverage cup so we could have cold drinks and not have the outside of the cup sweat. Well for this cup, it just doesn't work. We live in Indiana, and with summer humidity in the air, just putting cold water (no ice) in it causes water to start beading up on the outside in just minutes. And using ice water, it's almost instant. If you can overlook that one (in my opinion major) fault, it is a nice cup with good capacity, but for us, it's almost useless.
on September 9, 2014
Color is pretty, construction is sturdy. I didn't realize how much I need a tighter seal on my bottle though, so that one won't be a staple for me. If it turns over or to the side, the water will leak out from the hole where the straw emerges.
on February 18, 2014
The tumblr is nice and large but the infuser just won't stay attached. I have tried several times now and it's no go. It's a nice cup though, I will use it w/o the infuser.
on February 23, 2016
My review is completely based on the fact that this product is advertised as holding 24 ounces. When I received the product the label said it only holds 20 ounces. I was looking for a bigger cup and was very disappointed that this was not as advertised.
review image
on March 18, 2016
This tumbler feels cheaply made. I ran it through the dishwasher before using and the o-rings came out of the top and would not stay in when I tried to put them back in. The infuser attachment is difficult to re-attach when removed. I bought this one because it was marked down greatly, and now I see why. Will likely not buy from this maker again.
on May 9, 2014
I love the whole flavored water, without fizz or sugar idea. It seems to make me drink more water. It does take alittle more work to close properly. Just don't go past the top line with water. The down size is that someone I work with got almost the same glass at Walmart for less than half the price. That one is alittle smaller, but has a opening on the top to fill while its closed which is more convinient.
on June 2, 2015
This cup is terrible!!! The infuser falls off b/c you can't tighten it - it just slips off of the threads. The ring inside the lid falls out too -even before I used it so there isn't a tight fit on the lid either. I had to throw the cup away by the third day! HORRIBLE