5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly with Crushed Ice
Published 13 months ago by Whidbey Mary

2.0 out of 5 stars not a fan
The tumblr is nice and large but the infuser just won't stay attached. I have tried several times now and it's no go. It's a nice cup though, I will use it w/o the infuser.
Published 10 months ago by MissDespairr

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly with Crushed Ice, November 3, 2013
Whidbey Mary (Whidbey Island, WA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Design For Living Double Wall Infuser Ice Beverage Cup with Sleeve, 24-Ounce, Purple (Kitchen)
I prefer this infuser over the AdNArt Flavour-it Glass Bottle with Infuser to which I gave 4 stars. I like the size of the infuser, though I typically don't fill it full I like the roominess in case I want to add a lot of fruits, herbs, or veggies. Plus, the roominess allows the water to flow around the items making the infusion happen quicker. This also holds more water than the other infusers, and the double wall greatly reduces condensation. Another nice attribute is the fill line.

While I agree with Michael Bergh's complaint of the top being difficult to screw on properly when ice cubes are added (because the ice floats and gets trapped between the infuser and the inner wall) I was able to solve that problem by using the crushed ice option on my refrigerator. If I didn't have that option I'd have taken 2 stars off of my rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Infuser Drinking Bottle/Cup, September 30, 2013
I tried a high end infuser and was very dissatisfied. There the infuser does not allow as much room for fruit as this one, the holes were larger so pulp flows in (not a problem for me) & it NEVER stayed cold, even with ice cubes. This cup, however, is taller & the infuser is larger with smaller holes. In comparison, for some reason, it didn't take long to flavor the water. I use mine during the night & add cucumbers & fruit. 3 large ice cubes and it stayed cold for most of the night. Plus, there's no weird spout that feels uncomfortable when you drink from it.

This infuser is excellent! Plus, you cannot beat the price compared to all of the other water infusers offered on Amazon! I'm buying more for my friends!

2.0 out of 5 stars not a fan, February 18, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Received damaged, June 23, 2014
I love the rubber gripper and how it doesn't sweat when filled with ice and/or a cold beverage. The infuser does fall off frequently and takes up space in the beverage cup. I gave a low rating because the inner lining has a very large crack in it, which was there when initially received. It hasn't leaked yet, but then it has been only used several times, but I am sure it will be leaking soon. Based n the price, the inner lining should not have been received damaged.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Room for Ice, October 23, 2013
The infuser is WAY too big and reduces the overall volume of the cup by 20%-30%. Also, you can only put a few cubes of ice in the cup before the infuser won't go down into the glass and allow for the lid to screw down. If you do use ice, you also have to position the straw just right, or the lid won't line up to be screwed down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, May 9, 2014
Jojo (Minnesota) - See all my reviews
I love the whole flavored water, without fizz or sugar idea. It seems to make me drink more water. It does take alittle more work to close properly. Just don't go past the top line with water. The down size is that someone I work with got almost the same glass at Walmart for less than half the price. That one is alittle smaller, but has a opening on the top to fill while its closed which is more convinient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cup, May 1, 2014
I love it I mainly use it for work it holds plenty of water I drink 3 cups of water threw out the day I believe it's 20oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, February 17, 2014
Gave several of these as Christmas gifts (one to my self!) and they are great. Well made and easy to use, helps make drinking water less boring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, January 8, 2014
If you work a lot of hous and try to eat healthy, this holds quite a bit. I also use it to help me with eating unhealthy snacks. The insert can hold lemons, cucumbers and grapefruit. Very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Cup, July 22, 2014
Amanda (Jacksonville) - See all my reviews
Drinking water is so important, but has always been difficult for me. I have an infuser pitcher for home, but most of my time is spent at the office. This cup makes it easy. I am able to bring it to work and get my daily water intake no problem. Highly recommended!