Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: Medium|Change

on July 16, 2010
Magnet Mesh Organizer (Medium) / B0000UZ62C

I was a little put out by the price of this unit, as I thought it seemed a little high, but I will admit that this organizer is extremely sturdy and sticks *very* firmly to anything magnetic. I keep this on my cubicle wall next to a white board I use for messages, and store marker pens in the organizer.

The organizer is a little short and a little wide for traditional pen organization, but since I only have about half a dozen marker pens, they just sort of cluster in the organizer at angles. I do think you could fill this organizer to the brim with magnets, pins, or whatever else office supplies you can think of and it would still hang on tight. The mesh frame is also extremely well-made, and not flimsy or bendable. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this purchase.

~ Ana Mardoll
on March 30, 2012
Good product idea, came in handy for me. Don't be mislead by the "Extra Large" size in the title. The basket is about the size of a standard paperback novel. Due to the small size, I thought it was a bit expensive for the price, but came in handy regardless.
on January 9, 2013
I think i skipped the review where it says its small and it can just hold a small paperback novel. It sure is small so i just use it to store my equal against the fridge.
review image
on July 25, 2007
I put mine on my fridge and this item has been so handy. It never slips or slides down the fridge, it stays put. It holds all my pens a even a notepad so I can just grap them when I need to use them. It can even work as magnent to hold up a couple papers on your fridge.
on June 1, 2009
I was very satisfied with this product. Magnets are strong enough to support storage of heavy items.
on March 15, 2010
Great little baskets! I have two of these on the side of my stainless steel fridge. They're great for tea bags, sugar packets, and medicine bottles, keeping them all handy but at the same time off the counter and out of direct sight. I will probably buy a couple more.
VINE VOICEon April 15, 2015
 I purchased the extra large size because I wanted something to corral toiletry items in my locker at work. (I work 12-hour shifts, sometimes overnight, so I have deodorant, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss in my locker.)

The good:
The basket is the perfect size to hold all of these small toiletries together.

The bad:
The magnets on the back of the basket are not strong enough to hold it to the inside of my locker, even with just a marginal amount of weight in it. I uploaded a short video so that you can see how quickly the basket begins to slide once you place items inside it. The total weight of the items I used in the video (toothpaste, deodorant, toothbrush, dental floss, and car coaster) was 11.25 oz or 326 g.

I *am* using the basket; but I had to place it on the door of my locker where the locking/opening mechanism provides a support for the bottom of the basket to rest on.
on February 20, 2012
The ledge on the white board in my office falls off any time someone sets a marker on it, so I had to find some other handy storage option. This mesh bin is absolutely perfect. I have no complaints. The magnet is quite strong, with no slipping even though the bin is packed full of markers and my co-workers are not particularly gentle in removing and replacing markers when they use them. I highly recommend this product.
on September 8, 2015
I've been very happy with the medium version of this item since I bought it five months ago. It's never once fallen off my fridge, the metal mesh seems to be sturdy, and it doesn't collect dust and debris in the bottom like a solid container does. I bought it to hold the dry eraser, cleaning spray, and markers for our magnetic calendar, and it holds all of that with a little extra space left over. It's possible that there are larger dry erasers that wouldn't fit so neatly (mine is a hair over two inches wide), but for my family, this has been the perfect alternative to leaving all the markers loose in a nearby drawer or cabinet.

Bonus: it keeps everything out of reach of my two-year-old.
review image review image
on April 21, 2011
Living or working in a tight space with metallic surfaces nearby? I am, and I figured any compartment or tray I could mount would help create some formerly non-existant space. I stuck this basket on a metal wall locker, which allows me to place small items there without putting them on the floor or yet another "stack" some where. The basket is wide enough to fit a book, and the magnets make the tray strong enough to hold heavy items like padlocks without falling off or even slipping downward.

I wish that the "extra-large basket" had been available, but this "large" one is still a pretty good way to create a new extra nook with zero installation, assembly, or mounting hassles. A lot of reviewers use these on refrigerators, but they would be just as handy on lockers, metal desks, bed frames, and dry erase boards.