4.0 out of 5 stars Brushes ok, but great customer service!!!
Published on May 14, 2012 by K. A. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars wasted my money
I got the package on time and I was so excited to use them! Right away when using them the bristles were falling out. I figured maybe it was just a few but the whole thing was falling apart. Very disappointed.
Published 1 month ago by brianna

4.0 out of 5 stars Brushes ok, but great customer service!!!, May 14, 2012
This is my second review of this product. When I first got the brushes I noted in my previous review that the bristles started falling out with the first use. The company contacted me the next day and offered me a refund or a new set of brushes. I found this very refreshing as most companies don't go out of their way to contact someone who writes a mediocre review. Will buy from them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, January 6, 2012
I absolutely love these makeup brushes! They're soft and always apply the makeup how I want. AND. . . they're pink and girly like me:)

4.0 out of 5 stars I love them!!, April 2, 2014
I was really excited to get these make up brushes! They work great and our of good qaulity! Can't beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., January 14, 2014
Bought it as a gift for my sister. And she fell in love with how soft they felt on her gorgeous face. :) It was also extremely cheap lol :D
The only problem would be the shipment date. I purchashed mine on thanksgiving . It came until new years.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and work great!, October 4, 2012
I think people complain way to much about these! They do not fall apart. I even grabbed a hold of the metal parts and yanked a few times to see if they would come apart like some people said. They did not, the hold was very strong. The tips were super soft and the bristles didn't fall out when applying my make up. Honestly their better than 95% of the expensive brushes I've ever used. And they are just adorable! The metal parts really are pink, but a flash of light makes them look purple (I.E. The camera flash when a picture is taken) I would recommend these to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great product, January 18, 2014
Great price for great product.
Super soft brushes no complaints for the price.
Comes in the pink bag, purple brushes, would buy from again

1.0 out of 5 stars wasted my money, July 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted, June 14, 2014
Nice soft brushes, easy to clean, plus, I didn't notice, but it has a liner brush, which is great because I always used an angle brush, but the liner brush gives a nice clean line.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, June 7, 2014
These were ok brushes. The thinner ones are made like from nylon string or that thinner one. But they're not soft. Like fluffy soft. More like flat. I didn't like the bag because it has a long string attached to the closing and it is ugly. I guess these brushes are made for beginners, not that i'm a pro, but i just didn't like them so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, July 1, 2014
VENUS W. (Old Bridge, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Nice set for the price. I'm not a huge make up wearer, but I needed some different size brushes and this was fine for my needs. The case is cute, but not needed. I don't travel or take my brushes with me so I can't comment on how durable the case would be. All in all great set of brushes to start or for occasional make up application.

Rate and Discover Movies