Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on May 14, 2012
This is my second review of this product. When I first got the brushes I noted in my previous review that the bristles started falling out with the first use. The company contacted me the next day and offered me a refund or a new set of brushes. I found this very refreshing as most companies don't go out of their way to contact someone who writes a mediocre review. Will buy from them again!
22 comments|255 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2012
I absolutely love these makeup brushes! They're soft and always apply the makeup how I want. AND. . . they're pink and girly like me:)
11 comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
I received the brushes but I did not receive the bags.
review image
on November 27, 2013
Love them! I didn't think they would be travel size but it's perfect to keep in my bag they came way before time and I love unexpected packages the purple tin is actually pink it's perfect super soft. The lip brushw as the only brush that came with any extra plastic covering though
review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2014
I was really excited to get these make up brushes! They work great and our of good qaulity! Can't beat the price.
on June 14, 2014
Nice soft brushes, easy to clean, plus, I didn't notice, but it has a liner brush, which is great because I always used an angle brush, but the liner brush gives a nice clean line.
on February 24, 2015
Reason for purchase: I was provided with a sample of this product and in return I'm offering up my honest feedback after testing and inspection. All statements and information in my reviews are comprised of my personal thoughts and opinions.

This is a really nice set of cosmetic brushes. After reading several other reviews I took all the brushes and sponges out and tugged on them to ensure that the fibers/hairs/sponges would stay in place. They did, they held up nicely and I didn't have any of the fibers/hairs come out when I pulled on them.

The pink faux leather traveling case is cute and appears durable. All the brushes fit in nicely and this is great for anyone, even the casual make-up wearer. This would make a nice as part of gift basket or to be used in a basket or theme tray raffle item.
review image review image review image
on January 14, 2014
Bought it as a gift for my sister. And she fell in love with how soft they felt on her gorgeous face. :) It was also extremely cheap lol :D
The only problem would be the shipment date. I purchashed mine on thanksgiving . It came until new years.
on January 15, 2015
I ordered 2 sets because I wanted them for Christmas since they looked cute and needed new brushes. I ordered them in November and is about to be February and I haven't received them. I was looking forward to this but never again am I buying this product.
on January 18, 2014
Great price for great product.
Super soft brushes no complaints for the price.
Comes in the pink bag, purple brushes, would buy from again