4.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful but...
I bought this for myself because I love bracelets so much! And this one was really cute. However, after one week of wearing it, the leather was cut suddenly and with no reason and it cannot be fixed somehow. I am really disappointed with this purchase and I don't think I am going to buy a similar item again.

**Update**: The seller contacted me apologizing for...
Published on June 22, 2011 by Daphney

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Beautiful
Published on October 12, 2011 by Noir

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful but..., June 22, 2011
This review is from: Leaf Design Trendy Multi Strand Leather Zen Bracelet, Adjustable, Gift Box (Jewelry)

**Update**: The seller contacted me apologizing for the inconvenience and sent me a brand new bracelet! I was really amazed and thankful at the same time.. I only wish the first incident hadn't happened.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Beautiful, October 12, 2011
Noir (Golden State) - See all my reviews
When I got this bracelet, it was in a silver box making it an ideal gift for a girl or boyfriend. So when I took it out, it was so tiny and I had NO idea whatsoever to make it wide to put around my wrist. So all you're supposed to do is yank the sides apart - trust me you're not gonna break it. I absolutely love the little leaf that comes in the center, it's very intricate. Another reviewer said some of the colors bleed when exposed to water which is making me paranoid about having anything watery with me. But other than that, I love it for the color

Edit: After 3 days, the little knot at the bottom where the two petals comes together broke apart after 3-4 days of daily use. Disappointed, because as I wear it daily it's going to keep unraveling till the knot is gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad at first but in the end they helped, August 4, 2011
At first I could not adjust it but they emailed me and told me how so now I love it and will be getting more =]

5.0 out of 5 stars color is even better than pic, November 22, 2011
I received this bracelet as a gift and I love it even more than the picture. The real color is even prettier than the picture in a good way. The red is darker; more like a wine/burgundy so the turquiose strand really pops! And it does adjust small enough for my super tiny wrists! I will probably end up re-knotting the end to make the strings shorter, but that's not very hard. Overall, I'm super pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars MY NEW FAVORITE ACCESSORY!!!, September 13, 2011
These bracelets are really well made and durable, eye-catching, and quite frankly it's my new favorite accessory! I wear mine every day! (and I bought another so that I would have a backup!)
Also of note, the seller is a really neat, really friendly person, and I'm happy to have gotten the chance to support her by adding to the sales of her wonderful bracelets! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT AND SELLER!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive, July 12, 2014
the only reason why this is just a 4 stars is because I think this bracelet is too overpriced. The quality and design is very neat though

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 3, 2014
Wear this braclet all the time. It has held up really well, had no problems with it, and lots of complements

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, December 26, 2013
I ordered this as a Xmas gift for my mother, she thinks it is beautiful & loves that it is adjustable so it wouldn't slide around or fall off. Also, the sliding knots made it easy for her to put it on herself, instead of those clasp bracelets. The colors were true to photo. well made. Came in a beautiful silver box with a silver bow elastic around it, well packaged inside. Would definitely order from this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, November 15, 2013
Like all leather, it wears and tears. I had accidentally gotten this wet and not only did it damage the leather but the blue part of this is dyed; it came off real quick and was no longer wearable because it looked horrible. The leaf charm eventually came off by itself and the beads were sliding left and right. I wouldnt buy this for anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute bracelet!, November 4, 2013
Very cute bracelet! I love the beads and the cute little leaf charm. It's well made and I get compliments on it when I wear it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›