Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Indie for the Holidays Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

on November 30, 2012
Simply, it's just too loosely knit to be versatile. It's only sort of pretending to be warm if you double it up. It looks just as described, its very pretty but only sort of soft. I would only recommend this as a fashion accessory, not a scarf.
on December 16, 2012
Super soft and comfy scarf. I love it! I use it when I go to my yoga class. I live in L.A so I dont need anything too heavy . Well made very cute in person . This is a thinner scarf maybe not so great if your in really cold weather....
on November 18, 2012
This is rather thin and light. It is perfect for chilly days in the south, but worthless for frigid weather in the north.
on January 22, 2012
This T-shirt is nice, cotton is very soft and of a good quality. But it's too casual, even like home clothes.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse