4.0 out of 5 stars For a friend
I bought this for my friend's son after they made dreidels at school. They used some of their own craft materials from home, because this pack only had a few items.
Published on February 2, 2012 by J. Rutledge

3.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations
I though the actual dreidels were small and constructed cheaply. Given the price, I guess that's fine so no big deal.
Published 17 months ago by Erin M Gazelka

4.0 out of 5 stars For a friend, February 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, crafty and useful, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Design Your Own Dreidel - 2 Pack (Kitchen)
I bought this as a Hanukkah present for my daughter and found it to be fun, crafty, well-made and useful too. Not only did she have fun making her dreidel (she painted one, I painted the other, because she doesn't like me sitting idly by, so I'm glad it came with 2 dreidels, instead of just one), but when it was all done and dry, it turns into a toy or a keepsake, that can be used or kept for many years, as it is made of solid wood. I combined it with "Paint-Your-Own Useable Menorah"; from the same maker/seller and found these two products to be the most useful, fun hanukkah toys out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations, March 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreidel, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Design Your Own Dreidel - 2 Pack (Kitchen)
Awesome. We r not Jewish but my son loves these dreidels and then to get to design your own to your liking? What a treat! AWESOME! He LOVED it!

Design Your Own Dreidel - 2 Pack