Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 17, 2016
Description says that it fits the 166dx, but in reality it's a poor fit. There is space between the filter and the frame in several places that allows dust to reach the motor regardless of how it's positioned. I
on June 27, 2015
These no longer fit properly. They don't seal completely around the edges inside the filter compartment; there's about a 16th or an 8th of an inch gap around the edge of the filter and the wall of the vacuum compartment. Not sure if it's a defective batch that I bought from last year, or just a change in manufacturing, but either way, I went into the closet to grab a spare to replace an old filter and these don't work. I had bought three of these that are apparently defective and I'm scrambling to find another source so I can use my vacuum again.
on August 25, 2013
A new filter like this one does help my small vacuum, but its no miracle cure. I still cant pick-up a lot of things on my area rugs. As one reviewer put it, change your filter every 6 months to get the best out of your vacuum.
on November 2, 2013
I went green! No more throwing used filters in the trash! This one cleans easily for reuse. Most of the time, just shaking it out in the trash is enough, but I also periodically rinse it thoroughly then let it dry before putting it back in the vacuum.
on November 11, 2010
I ordered this as a spare so when the one I'm using gets too dirty I can swap them out and continue cleaning.
They are very durable as well. After removing all the dust I can, I run the dirty one through the washer.
on February 5, 2014
Every item received looked and matched the picture of the product. The parts fit my roomba just find and seemed to do a dandy job on cleaning just like the original parts. Thanks for your help! Also,

The Vac stick filter fit my machine just find and is doing the job I expected. Thanks for your help!
on May 30, 2013
It's tiny but mighty, working in the corresponding Eureka Stick Vacuum cleaner. Catches a lot of dirt, as the suction of its vacuum cleaner is surprisingly strong. It's more economical than the large HEPA. But one uses it in a touch up vacuum cleaner associated with it. I like it for my small mishaps in my small apartment. Recommend this easy to use, simple filter and its corresponding vacuum for light cleaning needs.
on November 15, 2013
It fits my little stick vacuum perfectly. I can't say much, because it does exactly what it needs to. I had my old one for about four years (washing it by hand every so often) so you know these are durable and will last. I might order a few more just in case they decide to stop making them.
on July 21, 2012
I was very glad to find a filter for my older stick vac. It still works great and I could not find the filters in the stores. Fits just fine.
on March 30, 2015
this dust cup did not fit the above vacuum

See 1 answered question