Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 questions
vote
Abou Three To Four Inches
Sep 4, 2014 by frank ivan enfinger
vote
I'm not a designer or engineer so I can't answer you regarding that. I wouldn't risk it, wouldn't want to potentially ruin my TV.
May 29, 2014 by Amy Goersch
votes
I've used it with a 32" Scepter TV & it works fine. I haven't moved the TV once it was set.
Jan 18, 2014 by Joseph Menendez
votes
Yes it does. It has many different size screws.
Jan 4, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
all parts are included and you will need a drill for placing the pilot holes in the studs to hold the bracket, a phillips or flat head screwdriver, ratchet and socket (10mm)
Jan 1, 2014 by Thomas Lathan
votes
Yes it is a universal mount and will work with any 32"
5 days ago by Cathy palm
votes
If you are mounting to 2 x 4 wall stud get largest lag bolt with washer that will fit through the holes and 2 to 3 inches long. If you have owners manual refer to it for proper mounting instructions. Should have at least two bolts secured to stud. Pilot drill holes for bolts using appropriately undersized drill bit.
5 days ago by Bleacherman
votes
Work Perfectly , great item
9 days ago by cristian gomez
votes
It will fit up to a 37 inch tv I took the jump and worked out great I recommend and the price is great and shipping was fast
19 days ago by Joseph
votes
Depending on where your Usb port is .. Shouldn't be a problem installing it after mounting your tv .. The mount allows tilting which gives room to get behind the tv
22 days ago by laurie
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers