Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
I've used it with a 32" Scepter TV & it works fine. I haven't moved the TV once it was set.
Jan 18, 2014 by Joseph Menendez
votes
votes
I can't see why it would not work. All tv's have standard bolt patterns on the back depending on size
Jan 16, 2014 by S M M
votes
I'm not a designer or engineer so I can't answer you regarding that. I wouldn't risk it, wouldn't want to potentially ruin my TV.
May 29, 2014 by Amy Goersch
votes
It does come with all the parts needed. All You need is a good drill and You're good to go
Jan 1, 2014 by emily
votes
I used the bracket as it came, I didnot use any other seperately ordered parts. Sorry I could not give you a better anser
Dec 30, 2013 by Regis W. Will
votes
It should work for you. All you need is about 4 square inches of flat surface to mount it. I have mine in my bathroom. End of the bed sounds great!! Haha
Dec 6, 2013 by Atlsoleskater
votes
Thank you for your email. I can confirm that this bracket would be suitable for a TV with the VESA dimensions you have specified. I hope that this is helpful for you, but of course if you have any other queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards from Nathan (Customer Services, Designer Habitat)
Aug 21, 2013 by Mr. M. Januszewski
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers