5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product
Published on October 28, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Price
The handbag is O.K. It would be better if there was a way to close up the top !! the material is good.
The straps are a little fflimsly and there could be more pockets on the inside. But overall, it's not bad.
Published on December 3, 2012 by Jane Epperson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, October 28, 2012
I bought this bag for a national conference where I would be interviewing for jobs. First impression: it feels very high quality (not plastic-y like fake leather but soft and strong). Well made, lots of pockets, zippers work very well. During the trip I was caught in a rain storm and the bag was soaked! i was so sure it was going to crack from water damage but it still looks great. Great product from a great seller!

Update: I have used this bag everyday (or just about) for months and there are no signs of damage. I live up north and so when I go to work, I carry: all of my purse items, a 1 inch binder, a small notebook, high heels (since you wear boots to get to work in the north), and two 24 oz bottles for different purposes. It is a tight squeeze, especially if I add my computer or a textbook, but so far it hasn't been damaged. I plan to buy another for someone as a gift (and maybe another for myself in a different color). I get compliments all the time, someone even thought it was a designer bag (which makes me very happy because I find spending hundreds of dollars on a bag solely for a name doesn't make sense when good quality, lower cost bags are available....exhibit A).

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of Space, March 28, 2013
I really like this purse. While the color was a bit brighter than what I anticipated, the style of the purse if what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 1, 2013
I love the color, the size, and for use it everyday is really nice!! Is big and with a lot of pockets!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, December 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BAGS!~!, August 17, 2012
I BOUGHT THE TOTE BAGS IN PINK AND BLACK. I GOT THEM IN MAIL YESTERDAY AND THEY WERE JUST AS PICTURED AND SUPER SPACIOUS! LOVVEEEEE

4.0 out of 5 stars Orange isn't really orange, May 5, 2014
It's more of a butterscotch color, which is good if that's what you're looking for! I was looking for more of a bright orange, but this was lovely, too. More neutral/elegant. Also, the bag was taller than wide, which wasn't evident from the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 14, 2014
M Waldman (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This is a seriously classy bag. I'm very impressed by the construction and details.