4.0 out of 5 stars So much space!
Published on June 23, 2012 by librariansuperhero

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok
The picture appeared that it was a large bag but in realty, it is small for a weekend bag and the opening is small as well. I am not satified with this product for what I need it for. The material is sturdy and well made but again, I wanted a large weekend bag.
Published on November 11, 2012 by Gloria Garcia

4.0 out of 5 stars So much space!, June 23, 2012
This bag is the perfect summer bag while I am toting around my two year old and need to carry a diaper, extra clothing, and toys with me. There is so much space! There is a small, zipped pocket on one side of the purse, and two, small, open pockets on the other. However, the bag has absolutely no structure to it, so unless your bag is stuffed full, it is going to sag & flop around and whatever is in your pockets will fall out. That's certainly not unique to this bag, just a pet peeve of mine. There are four little feet to help protect the bottom of the purse.

I definitely recommend this bag if you have a lot to carry around. And the light blue color is absolutely perfect for summer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, November 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great get away bag, July 13, 2012
Moof (East Coast, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag in the dark orange color. I love the bag. I planned to use it for weekend beach trips and yoga class. It will serve both those purposes well. It came well wrapped and in perfect condition. I really like it and think it would make a great overnight bag for a quick get away pretty much anywhere. The inside is also lined with black material which is soft.

If you are looking for a designer bag, this is not your bag. It is functional... so it works for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, I love it, June 28, 2012
The delivery is super fast. Bag is well protected in package. It is a stylish bag and color is true to picture, bright and cute. I can put lots of stuff in for travel and going to gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had it less than a month - now it's a garbage bag., January 11, 2012
#1 - The olive is not even close to being olive. It's sort of like the color of a pack of Doublemint gum. Definitely more lime than olive.

#2 - so I decided I'd live with the gross color, then the bag started coming apart. It tore near the zipper, and the zipper pull fell off completely. the bag is UNUSEABLE. I haven't even had it a month!!! Unacceptable!!!!!