Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Designer Inspired Oversized Spy Handbag - Colors Available
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 18, 2011
I ordered this bag in tan, black, and coffee. They are just okay. Much smaller than I expected from the listed measurements. They are more like 15x4x10. The 2 inches they added make a huge difference for me because I am only interested in oversized bags. Also, the stitching on the tan bag was shoddy. Unfortunately I will be returning all three. I'm really bummed out because I thought I would love them, plus I paid for expedited shipping so I'm out twelve bucks.
on May 18, 2011
Love this bag! There are lots of fun hiding places - pouches, etc. There is plenty of room for using my Kangaroo organizer. The material is not leather, but it looks close enough. The only negative is that the handles should be just a little bit longer so that it can be used as a shoulder bag. The handles are really nicely woven so that carrying it in your hand or on your arm, the handles do not cut into your flesh if you have overloaded your 'spy'.
on June 18, 2016
DO NOT ORDER THIS PURSE! I had purchased the same purse a few years ago in black and brown and loved them. The black one was stolen so I amazed when I came across it again online. Save your money! This purse is horrible! It arrived in a very small shipping box and once I pulled the purse out it had weird white/silver scratches all over it. The quality of this bag has truly gone down over the years.
on February 1, 2013
Since I have purchased this bag I have not used anything else! It is a knock-off of a $3,000. Fendi bag. I do have to say that I defy you to tell the difference! OK...so it's not leather...it looks and feels VERY GOOD....OK so it's handles are not the stay put rock hard Fendi handles their known for...BUT THEY STAY UP and are STILL HOLDING UP! There was no smell to this product...I read the reviews before ordering and I have to say some people are just too picky!! I get compliments on this bag all the time! I just wish it came in better colors...something like an Aubergine/eggplant OR a beautiful greyish/taupe OR a Loden green....ALL in ALL? I'd order this bag again and again especially from this seller. The price was AWESOME and the delivery was even better! Thanx!
on February 5, 2015
The quality has gone to heck. I got this some years ago. Just reordered and it IS NOT the same bag I ordered in the past. Cheap, cheap CHEAP! They have changed so much about this. I returned it immediately!!
on July 9, 2015
Unfortunately, this bag is of very poor quality. As I was taking it out of the box for the very first time, I opened the little secret pouch flap and the latch just fell right off. I was really looking forward to using this bag, but it broke before I ever finished unpacking it. Poor cheaply made product.
review image
on November 14, 2013
This purse is terrible. The lining is poor material and pulls out when you take an item out. I would send it back if. I could. The flap is so heavy you have to flip it back when you want anything out . The opening is small so it is hard to see into the purse. Terrible. Terrible
on December 11, 2013
This bag is made of cheap leather, that's faded. It came looking like a mouse had made a home of it. Large hole under the strap. The leather flakes off in pieces. These bags apparently are on the shelf a looong time. Do not order, choose a brand name from other sellers.
on May 17, 2011
I had been looking for a black, over sized tote for at least 7 months. My husband thought the bag was perfect and from the pictures, I agreed. I was reluctant in buying it because of the price. What I like about the bag is it being Black and the feel of it. I don't like how I can't put it on my shoulder and I thought I could. There appears to be a magnet closure but that's not the case. There's a small zipper pocket up front that would normally go in the back of a purse while the huge pocket would be up front first. I thought this was odd. I am going to keep it but not 100% satisfied with the bag especially for the price.
1111 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2012
This bag was purchased as a present. While I generally only purchase leather, the style of this purse inrigued me. It is a very nice looking item, and it appears to be well made, although how well it holds up won't be known for some time. The lady who received it likes it, and is using it as her primary bag. She likes the interior appointments, especially.