Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2012
This is one of my favorite bags of all time. I have a gold and ostrich dark tan one also. The big shiny hardware give is a designer look plus it has just the right length SINGLE shoulder strap several wall pockets inside with a zipp middle patrician pocket. The best of all is he outside pocket for your cell phone or whatever. Tis Pewter color is a little lighter than I thought but I still carry it a lot. Good bag and good value.
on September 19, 2012
I NEEDED A BLACK BAG DESPERATLEY AND WANTED SOMETHING AFFORDABLE AND FOUND IT IN THIS SELLER'S PRODUCTS. THE BAG ARRIVED QUICKLY AND I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN I OPENED THE WELL-WRAPPED PACKAGE. THE BAG IS LARGE WITH LOTS OF SPACE AND POCKETS, BEAUTIFULLY MADE, GREAT MATERIAL DESIGN WITH THE OSTRICK LOOK AND JUST LOOKS GREAT ALL AROUND ESPECIALLY WITH THE SILVER HARDWARE. I AM VERY PLEASED AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL. BY THE WAY, ALSO COMES IN MANY GREAT COLORS.
on January 13, 2013
Purse looks decent. Color is an earthy stone look. It is just way too heavy with the hardware.
It buckles over if not totally full. I have back and hand issues and found this so uncomfortable.
on December 9, 2012
Overall, I like this purse. It has taken some getting used to. Although it's a tall bag, the width is narrow, and therefore doesn't allow me to carry more much more than the necessities. I used my previous hobo bag to take extra candy & soda to the movies, to stow extra kids' items so that I wouldn't have to take in my diaper bag..that kind of thing. But, once I got over the fact that I couldn't keep my house in this purse, I've decided that I actually kind of like it. Good material quality and has a good look to it. I've seen worse out there on the shelves for more...
on January 21, 2013
I haven't begun using this product yet, waiting for spring. I am satisfied with the orange hue of this purse. Love the Ostrich texture, the size of the purse works for me. It has a center zipped section and openings on either side of that. Plus the purse itself zips shut, something that is a must for my use. I know I will use this purse often. Very satisfied with the price, quality, size and features. It also has a zip pocket on the outside and that zip pocket and phone pocket on the inside. Cloth lined too! Would definately recommend this product.
on November 13, 2012
Love it so much I want to get it in red. It looks and feels more expensive than it is. I like that it has a single strap, the strap is short and there aren't a bazillion pockets inside so you can't find anything.

I feel classy using this bag. It will be with me for a long time.
on March 7, 2013
I really love this bag! This purse was a gift from my husband. It is a very nice large ( the size of a small shopper tote) bag for the money.
I have the orange bag which is a medium orange color.
The hardware on the bag is chunky and beautiful.
There is a slight chemical odor but I expect it to fade away as it airs out. There is lots of room inside it and there is a large outside pocket, Inside there is a large zippered pocket on one side and an open split pocket on the other side. I also like the zippered pouch sewn inthe center of the bag...it helps to keep everything sorted out. The interior color is a sort of caramel color.
on July 26, 2013
Love the bag.. looks like a much higher end bag than it is cost wise, good quality, looks nice and is fairly large. Loving it and it is now my daily bag for the summer months! May order more in different colors down the road for fall/winter.
on January 22, 2013
It looks a lot tackier in person than it does online. When I received it, I was sort of surprised that it wasn't exactly great quality. I probably shouldn't have tried to buy a purse online, and I've learned my lesson. I returned it.
on December 3, 2012
I love this purse. Very stylish! And it looks more expensive than it is. It was bigger than I thought so when it arrived, I was surprised at the size but for me, it is a great size and great purse.

See 1 answered question