Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on February 14, 2012
The feel of the bag is soft and not rubbery at all, like other faux leather bags. I'm completely in love with this bag, not only for how it looks but for the great price. I am so happy with this purchase.
on January 22, 2013
I have not carried a purse in years, I found this one and I love it, the compliments I get one it are all positive! Shipping was perfect couldn't ask for anything better.. I call it my Mary poppins bag, it holds everything.
on January 21, 2016
I'm in love! I HATE purses and I stumbled upon this after finally deciding I needed one to lug around all my makeup, etc. I was hopeful that this purse would be a match for me since I'm so picky and not very girly..and this purse is perfection. It's the perfect size and shape, has all the room and pockets you need and is verrrrry cute and stylish. I am so happy I bought this purse and can't stop staring at it. Worth every penny!!!

Edit: I have had this purse for months and I still get compliments on it. Several ladies have even stopped me to ask where I got it and when I tell them where and how much they are shocked and seem eager to hop online to order one! Definitely order this if you're debating it. Mine did not have a weird smell either like some reviews have stated.
review image
on February 6, 2013
I searched for what felt like weeks for a purse that was big enough to double as a diaper bag, this one is perfect! It has enough room to fit diapers, pull ups, wipes, a few clothes, a notebook, planner, wallet etc and there is still room to spare. I actually just placed another order for the one in black. If you're thinking about getting this purse, get it you won't be disappointed.
review image review image review image review image
on January 16, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She loves it. The design makes it really easy to see everything inside the purse when you open it.
on March 9, 2013
I love this bag. It was an excellent purchase. I have worked in retail a long time and this is well made and beautiful. Just enough bling without being flashy. Good pockets, not too little or too many. I get compliments all the time. It fits over the arm well and none of the pieces have come off. Feels expensive. You can fit a lot in it.
on December 28, 2012
I've been using this bag for about a week now and I love it. The picture doesn't really show all the detail and how pretty it is. The only thing I wish was different are the handles. They are a bit short for me, especially in the winter time because I wear a big coat and it's harder to carry it on my shoulder.
on November 5, 2013
I bought this bag about 5 months ago, Im a little late on the review. but anyways I absolutely love this bag, the price is good, and the quality is good. its a good size too, its not a small purse, I would say its a medium size purse. its really comfortable to wear when you put in on your shoulder. It looks just like the picture. Ive been using this purse everyday for about 5 months and it still looks like new. and it has a zipper inside and a place for your cell phone inside. its really pretty. I know whoever gets this wont be disappointed
on April 3, 2013
I love this bag soooo much! It has kept my things kind of organized but i love big bags in the first place! It says alot and it been my ultimate favorite!
on February 5, 2015
NOT AS PICTURED! I was fairly disappointed because I love the purse in the picture but, I received one that looked nothing like the picture. I will keep it just because I don't want to go through the hassle of returning/exchanging/emailing etc.
review image