Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 22, 2012
I purchased this bag and have not regreted' it is quite larger than it appears in photo so if you are not a fan of large bags this isnt for you however the silver detailing looks great and you have the option of using the upper or lower straps. The space is pretty decent the bag is a bit heavy in weight, but all in all very stylish. i gave four stars because the bag is heavy even before you add your personals to it.
on April 3, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this beautiful purse. I orderd it in the bright blue. The outside pocket on the one side is sooo big. I can fit 3 tubes of chapstick, my cell phone, and a huge set of keys and still have room for more stuff. The texture of the bag is so beautiful! The bag looks like it cost more than it really did. The inside is the perfect size. When I opened the box I was a little shocked by how large the bag actually is, but with all the frills the inside doesnt hold as much as it looks like it would. The inside isn't nearly as big as you'd think it would be. I only have 1 complaint. The zipper that zips the purse up to keep your stuff in is of very poor quality! I haven't used the zipper many times yet, but I'm sure it will end up breaking way before the rest of the bag gives up. Over all I think this bag is a great buy for the price.
on February 5, 2012
i liked the bag in the picture, but whn i got it it seemed like the bag was not as vibrant, and just boring. Also it seemed a little heavy in areas it didnt need to be. I carry a lot of things in my purse, which makes it heavy, i dont need the purse to be heavy...
on August 27, 2012
I bought this bag for my best friend's birthday,I gave it to her on July 3rd,The other day she showed me that the zipper was hard to zip and also had frays on the zipper,I was embarassed...The zipper is really bad in this bag,I just want people to know before they by this bag it is cheaply made....
on January 3, 2014
This bag turned out to be an all-rounder, due to the use I give it thought that I would be damaged in less than a month, the type of material that was manufactured, and that looks pretty weak, but it turned out the opposite is quite spacious which makes it comfortable, although I would have liked it to be slightly smaller
on May 25, 2012
When I first received this, my first instinct was to return it because of how much larger it actually is than how large it looks in the picture. But after I had it for a while just sitting there waiting to be returned, I actually started to like it more and more. The material is REALLY nice. Very soft and squishy material but looks expensive. So I ended up keeping it and eventually really liking it, but the only con is that it still pretty big.
on April 2, 2013
I forgot my stepmom's birthday and ordered her this purse since she is purse diva like myself. She loved it. She uses it all the time. The style never goes out of fashion. If you are looking for a gift for someone and they love purses this is one they must have. The price was great and the delivery was right on time!!!
on June 18, 2012
I ordered this bag in the baby pink. I am very sad to inform you that the bag came in a darker hot pink then a baby pink that is shown in the picture and that I was expecting. It is also kind of snug too. My wallet and eye glass cass cannot sit next to eachother for the zipper will not shut all the way. So instead of just throwing things in the bag and going I have to carefully place things in the bag to make everything work. I like the bag over all. I has nice pockets on the inside.
on February 6, 2013
I was expecting liitle bit small size. But it is very large and doesn’t look as good as shown. I am not saying about the quality. I didn't like the design of it with large size.
on December 26, 2012
I liked this purse very much. Bigger than my expectation & I can dump as many things as I want. Its heavier with its material but that thickness last for long. I liked it...