Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 13, 2014
I was looking for laces that had some fun character to them since I would be using them for gym shoes that came with laces I didn't like. The color is great, the laces high quality and the look fits my shoes.
on December 25, 2015
Arrived 12/24 - 13 days early! Yay!! Thank you for the fast shipping! Since I am limited to wearing only tennis shoes, I am always on the lookout for new and different designs to help me make inexpensive 'fashion statements' :0) Havin' fun!
on December 1, 2014
I love the shoe laces, they look awesome on my Chuck Taylors, the only problem is I accidentally got the wrong size. I'm unsure if you can do a trade for i believe 46" laces of the same kind. If not I'm somewhat happy for what I got. I also got a black and red pair and they fit exactly how I wanted them to.
on July 8, 2014
This length is perfect for my old black suede sneakers and the design is fun! Prior to this I had white laces that were just too long and I didn't want to deal with knotting the bow any longer. I could have bought another shorter pair in white but opted to try something more interesting.
on May 2, 2013
I bought these to differentiate between my and my boyfriend's sneakers since we have the same style. Plus, I work with patients everyday and they always comment on how adorable they are. Worth the money.
on July 10, 2013
i love these shoe laces. the look they give on a simple shoe like converse or vans is awesome. id recommend these.
on October 6, 2015
I will give them two stars for their "look", but really the laces don't stay tied. They are too slippery! My kindergartener had her poor teacher tie her shoes 4 times in one day (and that was double knotted!) I would not recommend them to little ones who need help tying their own shoes!
on February 27, 2014
When I went to check out there was no option on size , yet the description said 46 or 48 inches. Either of those would have been long enough for my shoes! They are to small! Only lace my Nike's up about have 1/2 way! I would say these are for childrens shoes! I love the vivid colors and seem to be made good. I'm disappointed that they won't fit! Oh well I'll find something to do with them. I ordered them for valentines day to complete my outfit and hopefully make my shoes more comfy with the wider laces.. I paid extra shipping to have in 1-2 days it took aprox 8 days to get to me! If ordered on the 11 with 1-2 day ship they should have made it by the after noon of the 14 .. I paid more for shipping than the laces costed so I would have them on time! I think my shipping should be refunded! Even the package said 2day ship but they didn't ship till the 13th what is up with that?
on October 2, 2013
I enjoy adding some color to my running shoes. Now, manufacturers are finally coming out with some colorful shoes, but these laces went on my black Sauconys. The only issue I find with flat laces is they tend to come untied easier than normal laces. It's best to double knot these.
on May 16, 2014
I thought these were the B-Boy style fat laces, but they are not. Still good quality and cool, but not what I expected.