5.0 out of 5 stars perfect IPad case
Published on May 14, 2012 by Tender Foot

2.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a decent case.
Published on April 10, 2012 by Z. Lyles

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect IPad case, May 14, 2012
I'm always impressed when a product is both functional and well-designed. This case is elegantly simple, sturdy and good-looking. The leather gives a quality feel. The IPad slides in easily and is well-padded by the frame and cover. I chose black and gray which looks classy. All the holes are correctly-positioned so you can use all the functions without removing the case. There's a wide elastic band to hold the case closed while transporting it. Since getting this case I can now carry my IPad everywhere with safety and without the extra weight of the netbook case I was using. Best of all, CrazyonDigital's case is reasonably priced! This is my favorite purchase of the last six months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Ionic 2-Tone Designer Leather Case Cover with stand and Sleep/Wakeup support for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 2nd, iPad 3rd, iPad 4th Generation AT&T Verizon 4G LTE (Black/Red). Automatically Wakes and Puts iPad 3 to sleep. Ships with Screen Protector. (Personal Computers)
This leather case is awesome. I like that is both sturdy and stylish. All the positions shown in sample picture work very well. It does not slide down or tip over like other cases I have owned in the past. The two tone coloring has generated many compliments from others. Another cool thing is your ipad will sleep or wake up by simply opening and closing the cover. This item is a keeper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the money, March 24, 2012
After 1 month of using this case...

Pros:

* Leather looks good, inner grey lining looks really nice
* Inexpensive
* Padded enough to protect iPad
* Durable

Cons:

* Thicker than I would have expected -- mostly because of the little stubs for holding it in the viewing angles
* iPad 2 is a bit loose inside. Not as bad as some other cases I've seen.
* Light colored inner lining looks like it might show dirt over time. Not sure how to clean it.

All things considered, this is a tough value to pass up. I would probably buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case for a great price, April 18, 2011
I ordered this case when it was $3.99. It did take a couple of weeks before I received it. For the price I received the case, which is exactly as pictured, the screen saver (plastic) and a green rubber bracelet. the outside is black soft leather like fabric, the inside is a soft fabric suede in a soft aqua. The Ipad 2 slides in to the case and the tab folds to the front with magnets that keep it in place. You can fold the case so the ipad stands up, but only one way. I highly recommend this case.

4.0 out of 5 stars great little case, January 31, 2012
Great little case for not much money. Works well as an easel or as a "book" cover. One note...case has to be removed to use charging dock but charging cord fits into opening in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy on Digital iPad 3 Cover, June 2, 2012
After reading some of the reviews and associated issues about fit for the iPad 3, I read what the company posted regarding these issues stating that they wanted to ensure that their product was in fact living-up as advertised. I admire that a company that wants to fix any issue and ensure customer satisfaction, so I decided to order based on this information. Received product in a timely manner. I must say I found this to be an "excellent" product for the price! Fits nicely, materials impressive, good design! Very happy with this product and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful for iPad 3 usage, July 5, 2012
it's lightweight, so sometimes the ipad, when angled and positioned against one of the raised 'stops', will slip from its position to fall flat. But that's partly because the iPad 3 is so light itself.

Auto on/off works great.

After reviewing a dozen or more of these, I'm glad I chose this one.

The soft covering inside, and the tougher but still soft external cover, bespeak quality.

The corners, as you might expect, don't seem to be protective enough for a drop while standing, but I have several laptops in the house, that have no protection at all in this regard. You simply learn never to drop them - or get a case that will protect them when they're not in use...

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, June 20, 2012
After going to literally 5 stores and making a reluctant 89.00 purchase, I decided to check out Amazon. I looked at several then came across Crazy Digital and my first impressions were good. Then after reading reviews made decision to order and to return the one I purchased. I really like my cover and protective shield came with purchase. I needed to go to Apple store at International Mall in Tampa, FL to purchase my Apple Care and the sales associate immediately commented on how nice my cover was, asked me where and how much. He wrote down the info and told me he was getting one for his Dad. That says a lot when an Apple associate with probably discounts for iPad purchases says he was getting one. I love mine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, lousy screen protector., November 29, 2011
I love the case. It's extremely well designed and you can leave your ipad in there 24/7 whether you use it at home or take it with you everywhere. It is sturdy and has nice padding and when closed up, looks like a nice leather day calendar.

The only thing I did not like with this package is the screen protector. It was literally impossible to get all the bubbles out and distracting to have the bubbles covering the screen. I ended up taking it off and throwing it away. I suggest that the makers of this case look for a better screen protector solution or just leave it out and charge a bit less. I'm now going to look for a better screen protector option somewhere else.

Otherwise i'm very happy with this purchase!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a decent case., April 10, 2012
Overall this is a nice case for the money. Also, Crazy on Digital has a new revision of the case to include a hole for the microphone at the top center of the case. I have seen several inquiries from people as to whether they will receive this new version of the case if they order now. The answer in my case is yes, I ordered over a week ago and mine is the new version.

However, I do have a few small complaints.

1. If you intend to use this case as a stand, it needs to sit on a flat surface wide enough to cover the bottom of the case. Due to the bump stops for the various angles being set so wide apart, if you sit the case on an object where the majority of support is on the center of the case, the bump stops do not rise high enough to hold the iPad in place. This causes the iPad to slide down to a flat position. Adding another bump stop in the center, or having long strips like the Incase Book Jacket Select, would resolve this issue.

2. The cutouts around the camera and home button are not very precise(rounded and well placed). In fact, part of my home button is covered by the case. I am still able to easily press the button, but as part of the overall manufacturing process it wouldn't take much to fix this.

3. The iPad is not held very snug in it's compartment. I notice from time to time the iPad shifts, and a corner of the iPad is left hanging out of the boundaries of the case. In this instance, if the case were dropped, it is likely the iPad would be damaged as it would make direct contact with the surface it is dropped on.

Recommendation: If you are looking for a case to provide good drop protection, I would look elsewhere. Otherwise this case is pretty hard to beat for $16 shipped.

UPDATE: I've had this case for a while now and will definitely be replacing it. I have dropped the rating from 4 to 2 stars. I have uploaded photos with notes which should appear on the product page shortly.

1. As feared, I dropped my iPad recently while in this case, and do to the loose fit, there is now permanent damage to the iPad housing.

2. Over time the "loose fit" has actually gotten worse. I have uploaded a few photos to show how the iPad slides around and hangs out of the edge of the case.

3. As others have mentioned, the magnetic wake/sleep feature boasted in the title, is non-existent.

I would recommend springing the extra money to get an Incase CL60126 Book Jacket Select for iPad 3, Black/Black. My boss ordered one of these and the quality is far superior with a very snug fit. If you can shell out $500-900 for an iPad, you can afford the extra $40 to protect it.