Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 29, 2013
I love everything about this lotion, especially the softness of my skin after tanning. Fast delivery and I even got a sample pack of another tanning product. Thank you!!
on February 17, 2013
I used this lotion only a few times and saw amazing results. It smells great, and that doesn't change even after 5 hours (I got called into work for 7 hours as I was leaving the salon) and I smelled great the whole time. Color 5 stars, texture 5 stars, scent 5 stars, ATO 5 stars, overall 5 stars. I have no complaints with this lotion and even bought a bottle over Splurge. I have red hair, fair skin, and have managed a tan before with a lot of money and exposure. I've gone tanning 6 times with this and Rue La La and have. Great base and am getting dark already. MUST HAVE LOTION OF 2013!!

Nicole Farrar I hate to tell you, but I'm pretty sure you got a fake lotion. That sounds NOTHING like my lotion, or a Designer Skin productproduct in general. A little goes A LONG way. I would try a packet from a salon and give it another try. I'd hate for someone to miss out on its awesomeness because of a liar/cheat.
on May 4, 2015
If you're using this lotion to build a base tan, it's great. I know a lot of people have complained about this lotion because they received a fake. Make sure you purchase from Amazon directly (I honestly wouldn't trust any other sellers). The real lotion will definitely give you a nice base tan. After a couple of weeks though, it won't do much but help you maintain your color. I really like the smell of this lotion too. It's also quite moisturizing and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. All in all I like this lotion a lot but I'm ready to move on to something that will help me continue to get darker.
on March 13, 2016
I have tried many, many tanning lotions, and Conceited is the one I keep going back to. It gives me beautiful color after just one session, and I'm nice and dark so fast! I highly recommend. It also smells really good and I haven't noticed the dreaded "after tan smell" with it, either, as I have with many other lotions.
on March 28, 2015
Some people said the product wasn't what it was suppose to be... However I just came from the tanning salon and me and the girl working compared my lotion to theirs. My "Conceited" was 100% identical to the "Conceited" at the salon. Very happy! The sales girl said this lotion is awesome and since it's my first day using it, I don't have too much input yet- but it does smell amazing and is streak free. " I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship :)"
on April 18, 2016
100% my favorite tanning lotion EVER. I am very pale, and this is the only lotion that has ever helped me get a TRUE deap, bronze color. It doesnt streak, and it smells amazing. Dont let the salons lie to you, this is the exact same as the ones they are, but half the price. I will be buying this again, and again, and again!
on September 25, 2013
I used this product preparing for a trip (pre-trip) to Hawaii (getting a base tan). It does have a definite scent like most of these lotions do, but not offensive to me. I began seeing color within a couple of sessions and then after a few weeks I was really tanned. I will use again before a beach trip.
on April 24, 2016
This is a terrific tanning lotion. I personally think the bronzers in it help me tan quicker and have it last longer. I am currently tanning once every two weeks and that is plenty to keep a nice tan going. This lotion costs at least twice as much at the tanning salon.
on October 26, 2013
This product is pretty good, it makes me fairly dark quickly and doesn't smell bad which is always a concern. And as usual it was a killer price here on Amazon. I don't tan a lot as I retain it easily but I would buy this again for sure.
on October 11, 2015
This bronzer tan accelerator has a nice apple scent and gives good color. I like a tanning lotion with good color. It is brown and looks very natureal like a sun kissed glow. It is my new favorite because of all the bronzers.