- Paperback: 5 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (October 26, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081185678X
- ISBN-13: 978-0811856782
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.9 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,702,725 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Designer's Guide to Color: Boxed Set
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
An Action-Packed Retelling of a Classic
London has been destroyed in a blitz of bombs and disease. The only ones who have survived the destruction and the outbreak of a deadly virus are children, among them sixteen-year-old Gwen Darling and her younger siblings, Joanna and Mikey. Hardcover | Kindle book
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The color schemes don't look very attractive, and the usage of the guide isn't very clear to me.
All in all, I would recommend using Adobe's (online) Kuler application instead of this set.