- Series: Computer Communications and Networks
- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004 edition (May 10, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1852337850
- ISBN-13: 978-1852337858
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,421,129 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Designing Software for the Mobile Context: A Practitioner's Guide (Computer Communications and Networks) Paperback – October 4, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more