Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

MANUFACTURERon August 9, 2012
I occasionally have serious back issues. A friend recommended taking 3 inflammatone twice a day when my lower back starts to hit me with the crippling pain and stiffness. I took his advice and two days later was back to FINE - it usually takes me 7-10 days to get better.

Ever since I have taken 4-6 a day whenever my back starts to hurt and I have yet to have a full blown 'oh no my back is completely out' episode. Knock wood, it stays that way.
Give it a shot if you have lower back issues due to inflammation. It may be a life saver!

I dont know. I guess it could be all mental. But I will keep buying and taking it if the results are like this.
on January 26, 2013
This formula is the best to get if you have joint pain because it is more powerful than some of the other (pricey) formulas. I have tried other formulas such as Serra Gold and this one is much more effective.
on April 4, 2013
Recommended by my acupuncturist. I am allergic and asthmatic. My symptoms are much better on Inflammatone with no side effects.
on January 24, 2014
Suggested by a health care provider for inflammation. Makes a big difference; in fact, I didn't realize how much better I felt until I ran out and didn't get more for over a month.

Typical symptoms of inflammation: achy, hurting joints and muscles, intestinal issues, hemorrhoids, all improved dramatically by taking one to two capsules daily.
on August 6, 2015
This is my second purchase because it did such a wonderful job reducing my CRP number. My CRP went from 1.2 to 0.60! CRP is an indication of inflammation in the body...not a good thing.
on October 25, 2012
A great product recommended by my cardiologist for heart health and reducing inflammation. Been taking it for years and love the product.
on March 1, 2015
I use this as I would use aleve or advil.
on September 23, 2014
Maybe i didn't give this enough of a chance but it seems like it does nothing for my arthritis.
I am trying Turmeric/Curcumin next.

So far Ibuprofen is tops on my list.
on July 31, 2014
I've tried not to order this because i feel it is pricy. However, i do notice a difference when i stop taking it. My pain & flare ups return. Worth the price to have less pain.
on September 1, 2015
Natural is the key here, a very potent anti-inflammatory remedy without the long list of side effects you learn on medication labels

See 1 answered question