Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Product Packaging: RetailChange

on February 25, 2014
My son got this for Christmas. It's fairly small, like half of a potato head. There are a few interchangeable pieces, but not enough for very much play time. He lost interest quickly. I would recommend only for serious minion fans.
on November 12, 2013
Bought this for my 4 text old nephew. He loved it! We had lots of fun putting together different combinations.
on December 14, 2013
I bought this Minion as a travelling trophy for my co-workers because the product description stated it was nearly 10 inches tall. When I received the item, it was much smaller than the advertised dimensions, so I ended up returning it to Amazon (no hassle) due to the inaccurate description.
on August 8, 2015
My son shares his name with this little guy. I had to get it for him! It sets on his computer at work. My Tim has become Mr. Tim, he loves it! Come on, what would do?
on January 5, 2014
Our grandson will be so happy receiving his Minion for his 5th birthday. That's all he talks about. We love the different looks that can be made with him.
on February 14, 2014
Who couldn't love Tim! This action figure is simple enough for our 3 year old grand daughter to enjoy. It is all the rage and she loves him!
on December 11, 2014
Adorable! Ordered for my godson who loves minions, he is so cute! Comes also with the mustache, hat and tie pieces, it is great!
on June 18, 2015
Lots of small parts on this toy - so probably great for older children, but my toddler wasn't quite ready for this one.
on August 17, 2015
My son loves it. It works just like a mr potato head. He's just as obsessed with the minions and the rest of us are.
on January 17, 2014
Perfect condition. A big hit with all of the kids and adults too. Goes great with the other figures we bought