Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dessert Circus: Extraordinary Desserts You Can Make At Home (Pbs Series)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 6, 2007
There will always be one and only one Jacques Torres.I love this book actually made a few recipes from here.Its not everyday type of deserts but true masterpieces. Can you tell I am one of his biggest fans.I truly miss seeing him on food [...]
on July 6, 2000
It's nice to see cook books that are for everybody in mind. I use it at my restaurant to make beautiful desserts, and my family uses it at home. The recipes are tasty and perfect, and my 14 year old can follow them. Most pro dessert books are very hard to follow, but both this and his second book have step by step directions and pictures. Plus he has a great personality.
on September 1, 1999
An easy way of learning the basics of pastry and working your way u
on December 4, 2014
Perfect better than expected in quality and delivery time awesome!
VINE VOICEon April 20, 2002
The author clearly loves what he does. I love the fact that there is a picture along with each recipe. Very detailed. I would buy ANY book by this author!
on July 30, 2014
Yummy recipes
on January 3, 1999
I have tried two of Jacques Torres's recipies after watching him on PBS. They turned out great. The book is just as entertaining and informative as the show. The baba "..un vrai délice..."
on July 7, 1999
I have Jacques Torres first book and I plan on buying his second. I watch his show on TV and find his book a great buy. If you love desserts I highly recommend his book.
on October 19, 2001
This book is autstanding. Although, the book that I was sent by your dealer is a black and white photocopy of Jacuqes original book since I've used his book before and I am great admirer of jacques.I love his book DESSERT CIRCUS BUT THE COPY THAT YOU SENT ME IS A CHIP COPY THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL DESSERTS AS THE ORIGINAL COPY HAS. WHEN I PURCHASED THE BOOK TROUGH YOU OVER THE INTERNET IT WAS STATED THAT IT WAS A USED COPY OF DESSERT CIRCUS BY JACQUES TORRES BOOK. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE PHOTOCOPY THAT YOU SENT ME. IF YOU LIKE TO CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE DO SO @ HEBERESTRADA@HOTMAIL.COM