5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely AMAZING end to an astounding trilogy
Published on August 7, 2001 by Amy Rittenaur

3.0 out of 5 stars The little Mrs.
I do not deny that this trilogy was enjoyable. It was. Hayden has excellent style and prose throghout the trilogy, and the magical theory is wonderful to say the least... The villianus F'Dor, though stereotypical, were good villians... But some where along the line -or rather, from the beggining with intervals of tolerance- Hayden seems to get lost.

Problem #1:...
Published on August 8, 2004 by Mila

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely AMAZING end to an astounding trilogy, August 7, 2001
This may be a first: a big epic fantasy series that has a trilogy conclude in a highly satisfying way, while leaving more of the history to be explored. I am a longtime fantasy junkie, and have watched in dismay as Robert Jordan wanders aimlessly in directions that do not seem as if they will intersect in his lifetime; George Martin is taking forever to write a 3, er 4, er 6 book saga, and Terry Goodkind is making no longer making sense.
Here, however, is a conclusion to Haydon's wonderful trilogy begun two years ago with RHAPSODY, improved upon in PROPHECY, and brought to a brilliant conclusion with DESTINY. This volume is much more gripping than the first two, with multiple plotlines converging into some wonderful scenes. It is also the least predictable fantasy I have ever read. The plot breaks from where you think it is going at a 90 degree angle, fast enough to give you whiplash.
I was completely enthralled with the mystery aspect of this trilofy as well. I am going back through the first two books now, picking up the clues to the F'dor's identity, surely one of the most anticipated revelations in recent fantasy.
All I can say is if you do not check out this trilogy you are missing something extraordinary--not the least aspect of which is that the author knows when to bring the story line to a riveting stop. I can only hope that she will go on and write more in this fantastic series, either with the surviving characters or some of the historical ones we've heard about under her masterful storytelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly deserving of the rating, August 9, 2001
David Lewandowski (Birmingham, Alabama) - See all my reviews
I admit it, I am a tough grader [college English professor] and I don't think I've ever written a review and given a 5 before, not even on Rhapsody and Prophecy. I thought those were two of the best books in the fantasy genre I had read in a decade or more, but still couldn't bear to break a 4. But with Destiny, this book really deserves it. I wholeheartedly assign it a 5 and urge anyone who loves mystery, riddles, suspense, action and the poignancy and nobility of spirit to lose yourself in this book.
It has been a joy watching the characters of the Three evolve. Perhaps that should be two of the Three--Grunthor, the beloved Sergeant Major/cannibal, remains his lovable stalwart self. Rhapsody has grown from a clueless girl into a strong and capable woman, and Achmed had learned that there are things that matter in the world, something he didn't know when the trilogy began.
The Meridion tie-in is perhaps the most amazing aspect of the book. Incredibly well written.
Finally, let me say that Haydon is an evil genius. She has a penchant for tweaking the nose of the genre, by putting it through twists and turns and flipping it upside down, resulting in a completely fresh angle. She rehabilitates one character, moves that character along, and sets it up for what you know surely is death, then snatches the scene away to another character It's master-level work, worthy of Martin or Tolkien wrapped up with Agatha Christie.
Simply put, do yourself a favor: read this series, because it ends with a BANG!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy as Harlequin Romance - 3-1/2 Stars. . ., December 1, 2001
I found myself torn on how many stars I wanted to give this series. I felt that the plot and characters (with some trepidation, which I will explain later,) deserved at least four. And, with one exception, the writing was solid. That exception was that there were entirely too many words. That fact also brings me to my biggest gripe of how those words were used - to turn what could have been a modern fantasy classic into a Harlequin Romance. That really turned me off. For that, I wanted to go no more than 2 stars. I wish I could have given out 3-1/2 stars to rate the book as above average, but since I'm a nice guy (even though I'm not a fan of romance novels) I compromised at 4 instead of 3.
What I'm trying to say is that I really enjoyed these books ("Rhapsody", "Prophecy" and "Destiny") but feel that there were potentially fatal flaws that I hope Elizabeth Haydon can remedy before she writes any more fantasy novels. Or, if that's not her nature, perhaps she can turn to romance novels exclusively - I'm sure she'll do it well.
Ostensibly, this series was concerned with three characters - Achmed, Grunthor, and Rhapsody - and, at the beginning, it seemed that each would get equal billing. After all, the first book was alternately titled "Child of Blood" (i. e., Achmed) and the second "Child of Earth" (i., e., Grunthor). Then, while reading the second book, I realized that the "Child of the Sky", i.e., Rhapsody, was getting all the press. This was also when the series turned from pure fantasy to fantasy adulterated with romance and gratuitous sex. By way of explanation, I do not consider myself a prude - my favorite series' these days are George R. R. Martin's "Song of Ice and Fire" and Jack Whyte's "Camulod Chronicles". Anyone who's read those books or the reviews on Amazon knows that fantasy can be brutal, backstabbing, adult-themed, and good. It seemed to me that half of the second book of this series ("Prophecy") was dedicated to play-by-play accounts of Rhapsody and Ashe's trysts at Elysian and elsewhere. Was the writing titillating? Yes. Was it necessary to advance the plot? To a degree, yes. Was it incredibly overdone? YES. In book two, entire pages were spend describing the colors of Rhapsody and Ashe's eyes. In book three, Rhapsody and Achmed went from finding two of the F'dor-spawn to nine in the space of one sentence. Am I the only one that finds this extreme??
It's fairly obvious that Rhapsody and Ashe were Elizabeth Haydon's favorite characters and she lost all semblance of reality and practicality in making them larger than life itself as the story went on. Rhapsody was a truly amazing woman, but she lost all credibility when I realized that every decision she made was to ease more and more of the pain and suffering of the rest of the world and took it on herself. Nobody is that altruistic, plain and simple. Add to the fact that she was expert in everything she did and was skilled in every form of magic known in the world. Same with Ashe, though to a lesser degree. Give me a break. . .
I found myself reminded of Ayla in Jean Auel's "Earth Children" series. You remember Ayla, don't you? She invented fire, the wheel, mathematics, the sling as a hunting weapon, the domestication of animals, and nuclear fission - all before breakfast. This was the way Elizabeth Haydon painted Rhapsody. And, the sad thing is, I don't think it was intentional, but a labor of misguided love.
OK, so Elizabeth Haydon is not the only one who uses too many words - I'm almost done. This truly is a good series, all in all. The intrigue involved with Achmed setting himself up as king of the Firbolg and the machinations of a certain holy man who's name I won't reveal for the sake of those who haven't read the last two books yet were very well done. The histories the Ms. Haydon created of the old world and the new were works of creative genius. I'm glad I read these books and will recommend them to anyone (with caveats, of course.) I feel that they could have been even better and the same story told in 1/3 to 1/2 of the pages. I apologize to any romance readers I might have offended and invite them to point me to any other romantic fantasy that they feel I should try. But, unless Elizabeth Haydon focuses more on the fantasy than on the romance, her books will not be filling my shelves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four stars for the entire series, January 12, 2003
R.M. (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Destiny: Child of the Sky (Rhapsody Trilogy Book 3) (The Symphony of Ages) (Mass Market Paperback)
I must say that after wading my way through the 840 pages of conclusion, Destiny: Child of the Sky holds much less attraction for me than when I first started it. We meet up again with The Three: Achmed, Grunthor, and Rhapsody. At the beginning, Achmed and Rhapsody are in the midst of gathering up the demon-spawn which the F'dor's minion had systematically and forcibly implanted on nine women throughout the kingdoms. While this is an important task, the many, many pages devoted to it (and the failure of the author to elaborate on several interesting sub-plots) made for somewhat boring reading. Though there was a beautiful sub-plot involving a demonic gladiator and his subsequent (inevitable) redemption, the rest of the beginning warranted skipping. The conclusion of the race to kill the F'dor before it finished its war was foregone - from the start of time and the prophecies it warranted it was clear who was to win the fight. Nevertheless, when the F'dor was destroyed, I confessed to wondering why there were still 200 pages left - surely it couldn't take that long for Ashe and Rhapsody to be reunited. Ah yes, my mistake. Sure, the Cymrians unite during a climactic battle created by an unnecessary subplot, but in the end it's all to get the two lovebirds back in the sack.

By the end I was especially tired of Rhapsody's insistent love for Ashe. Though his powers were as great as hers, he was consistently at the brink of loosing them in murderous rage. In some cases, he did not think before he spoke, causing Rhapsody unnecessary emotional harm. In other cases, he let his dragon senses get the best of him and in the process managing to hurt her physically. And in the most extreme cases, he continually lost his head (unlike Rhapsody) and bowled into very important situations, needing even the most elementary of advice from Grunthor or Achmed to remember his duties. I am sorry, but how does this make him worthy of Rhapsody? I was entranced by his appearance in the second books, because it seemed he was both wise and forbearing, mysterious and powerful. Yet with the declarations of love for Rhapsody, the book descends into sentimentality and his power erodes with the wind. Rather than following his own path and finishing his fights himself, he consistently follows Rhapsody as she does his work for him. Rhapsody is the one who unites both the Lirin and the Cymrians, taking on his role as Summoner. Her power and poise outstrip his by leaps and bounds. Achmed is right when he tells Ashe to go and get a life - this puppy love has nothing to do with power or its control, and this dragon-cum-boy has no idea what to do with a beautiful, fiery and extremely powerful woman named Rhapsody.

In direct contrast, Achmed is a secret to which readers are consistently drawn. Like Ashe, he has incredible inborn powers, yet unlike the impetuous dragon-kin, he knows how to control himself. His skills as an assassin and as a king, as well as his obvious intelligence, show him to be Ashe's superior in every way. Every way, that is, except to be as beautiful as Rhapsody. Thus does he fail to win the woman - because he is scarred and ugly in form. Choosing the more beautiful man to fit the beautiful woman is merely bowing to traditional convention. Rhapsody deserves someone better than Ashe. We can only hope that in future books he will grow to deserve her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ending, August 28, 2002
I've read all three of the Rhapsody Trilogy, read many of the greatest criticisms and the strongest praises and when all is said and done, I do believe that this is an excellent series and I think that there is potential for future books.
I have a few critiques though. I never agreed that Rhapsody was "perfect." I stated in the original that what in fact could be perceived as perfections were also painted as imperfections. Her humility wasn't humility but a desire to not look at herself realistically. Actually she was lousy at intrapersonal examination which was an issue. Her altruism was a fanatic need to make up for past mistakes, real or perceived, and was actually very detrimental to her. She made strides in those areas. She certainly only sees what she wants to see. I think one of my favorite parts from the first book was when Achmed immediately realized that the prophecy referred to the three of them and more or less laughed at her for not realizing the obvious (for once a character that sees clues under his nose). She didn't want to see herself in that light and so was insistently and persistently blind to the obvious. However, Rhapsody was really irritating in this book. I think that the turmoil between rhapsody and ashe was drawn out too long. It should have been resolved before it was because it was just too irritating and forced. I would have actually given three stars except for the ending.
Many people criticized the series lack of development of Achmed and Grunthor. I think that the development that was made was enough. I see Achmed as an enigma, not as a two-dimensional character. In many ways, I think that his character would lose appeal if explained too much. In my opinion, the development of Achmed throughout the series was excellently, if subtley, done. It was truly the best aspect to the series as a whole. By the end of the series, I feel as if I don't completely understand, trust or like him, but I do respect and appreciate him nonetheless.
The same could not be said for Ashe though. Where Achmed's development was subtle and powerful, Ashe's develpment was obvious and weak, not to mention somewhat boring. He didn't develop too much and there was nothing surprising or enigmatic about him. Even Rhapsody was a deeper, less archetypal character. He was just sort of there to be Rhapsody's love and provide a few worrying moments for teh story. Don't get me wrong, he's not completely flat, he's just sort of obvious and unoriginal.
I liked Grunthor and I liked seeing him through Achmed's eyes. Another fascinating technique.
Finally, I noticed that people either loved or hated the ending; I loved it and it is why I bumped the rating back up to a four. The end was unexpected, it was creative, and it tied things together. Some found it unbelievable, to me it made sense when I finally realized what was going on. I have to admit I reread the ending, but that was because it was so surprising and was actually a testament, in my opinion, to the originality of the ending.
Over all, I like how the books in the series were written. I found them to be a fast read, bogged down here and there by overly cliched love scenes and a few irritating moments at some of the situations that should have been laid to rest. This is not a "I'm never going to end the series and make you buy all my books plus pay for a freaking prologue of a book not written because I'm a greedy egomaniac" series. I actually see this much like (although not as good as) Melanie Rawn's Dragon Star series. While the books aren't really great stand-alone novels, it doesn't stop as an arrow is shooting to the heart of the main character suspense ending either. I see the individual books in the series as having a main goal within teh book (such as finding the shing, getting the rakshakas children, getting Ashe's soul back) as well as the umbrella goal of getting rid of the f'dor, uniting the people, etc. There is actually some sense of the books being seperate books in a series instead of one giant book that was randomly spliced into three. Overall, excellent job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal, August 7, 2001
A fantasy series that actually ends. Phenomenal. As in the first books, Haydon's characters are finely drawn, her places are unique and real. It has been decades since I was this involved in the lives of people on paper. I've recommended these books to people who don't normally read fantasy. This conclusion is twisted and gripping. Just when you think that it will turn out like you might predict, it takes some unexpected turns. Assassinations are prevented by murder, friendships end in sacrifice, and you're still never sure because the good guys are so bad, and the bad guys are just worse. The scope of the novel widens, and you get to see more of everybody. The final thing I have to say is that it left me like Tolkein's books; wanting to know more about what came before this world, wanting to know more about the different peoples I was introduced to. This trilogy may be over, but Haydon has really built a world here, and I am only more interested than ever to see what other stories she has to tell about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The little Mrs., August 8, 2004

Problem #1: Rhapsody, a.k.a the Vision of Heaven, Ms. Perfect... A real Mary Sue. Not only was she beautiful from the start, but after being cleansed she becomes the loveliest thing to walk the earth. She is blonde, thin, caring, selfless, possesses magic unlimited, a wonderful swordswoman, great in bed... and oh, yea, she is immortal and ever young as well.
I liked the character Rhapsody in the beggining of the trilogy, but she becomes such Mary Sue it is just plain annoying.

Problem #2: Ashe, a.k.a Captain Dragon Diapers. The only thing Ashe does in the book is marry Rhapsody. He has no personality -oh, wait, he has TWO personalities, both of which are vilely undeloped. He reminds me vaguely of Rigde Forrester (Bold and Beautiful) only much, much more obnoxious than Ridge could ever be.
All Ashe seems to do is grovel at Rhapsody's feet and have temper tantrums, he has no pride, no honor, no inner-strength, and seems to lust after Rhapsody to the point it is sickening. And oh yea, when he doesn't get his way his equally dull second personality takes over and he becomes a raging moron. And this is our hero? Please, this guy should be locked up in a padded cell.

Problem #3: Ashe and Rhapsody... Rhapsody's perfection I can stand, but when Ms. Perfect becomes Mrs. Captain Dragon Diapers it just gets really annoying. The two of them were like a broken record of flops, there was no chemistry between them and yet we were submitted to the horror of them having sex again and again and again... It is not the sex that bothers me, but that all this couple seems to do is use the sex to forget their real life -which would be fine, were it one time, but it gets annoying after the second and third time. Worst of all, is that Ashe does not deserve Rhapsody, all he does is sit on his diapered ass and have tantrums.

Problem #4: Rhapsody's devine beauty is not human. She is Lirin, and forever beautiful because she has magically become immortal. Ashe's beauty is there because he is Cymrian (sp?) and he too, is going to live nearly forever in youth. But the humans... Prudence, who was one of my favourite of characters in the trilogy, is depicted as uncomparable to Rhapsody even in the eyes of Tristan, who loves her... Jo is shown as a star too the sun... Humans have become the inferior race, outshone by everyone else with the exception of the Firbolg. It makes the main characters incrediply hard to relate to. Rhapsody did not seem human, hell -she wasn't even human!

That being said, there were very good characters in the story. I enjoyed Jo, struggling for her own place to shine, being shadowed by the perfection that is Rhapsody. I adored Prudence, and Ashe's uncle (forget the name), who with Achmed are probably the best characters in the trilogy. And I adored Achmed.
What was Achmed? He was Rhapsody's polar. Where she was beautiful he hid his face, where she was giving he was selfish... But he wasn't really selfish, not to Rhapsody at least, or to Grunther or Jo, or the Firbolg. His humor made me laugh, his struggle with his feelings for Rhapsody was quite touching, and he was probably one of the few people in the trilogy with a real flaw.
Bottum line, Captain Dragon Diapers and the little Mrs. nearly ruin the magic and prose the story had. Nearly, if you have a strong stomach and can tolerate them long enough to wait until the plot gets going again, because the plot was good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but..., January 18, 2007
I actually really enjoyed these books quite a lot. I love epic fantasy, Robin Hobb being one of my favorite authors. So when I read the placard next to the Robin Hobb books in Borders that said "If you like Robin Hobb, you'll LOVE Elizabeth Haydon's Rhapsody series" I immediately picked up all three and began reading them right away.

What a disappointment, all in all. The books are well written, but totally OVER-written. Page after page describing colors and sounds and scenery. I mean, I certainly understand that good fantasy is full of descripitive details that allow the reader to see the beauty of the world created by the author, but Ms. Haydon completely over did it with these books.

I love Rhapsody as a character, but by the end of the third book, I was almost as disgusted with Rhapsody and Gwydion's romance as I was with Azhure and Axis' "romance" in Sara Douglass' Wayfarer Redemption series. It became so generic during the second book that I actually skipped paragraphs, then pages, because I was so tired of reading about the perfection of their love. They fall in love, he tells a lie, she gets angry and hits him, he smiles and shakes his head, they make love.. then he lies again, she finds out and refuses to speak to him, he bears his soul and they make love... Give me a break. I HATED reading about the number of times that he would take her hand and kiss it, or she would hold his face in her arms and kiss him, how he would scream her name frantically when he couldn't find her and then she'd run to him and kiss him, how he was as possessive of her like a dragon hoards his treasure... The epilogue of Destiny makes it clear WHY the book was written like a love story between Gwydion and Rhapsody, but MY GOD, the kisses and hugs and giggles made me roll my eyes. Not because it was mentioned - Ms. Haydon went out of her way to make human interaction as realistic as possible, and kissing and giggling is inevitable in many real life loves - but it was mentioned SO OFTEN. For an 835 page book, 400 of those pages were full of rubbish descriptions of colors, scenery, Rhapsody's clothes, Ashe's eyes and 2 adults in the midst of puppy love. I should have gone to the Young Adult section of Borders.

In addition, the ENDLESS references to Rhapsody's beauty made me nauseous. Okay, we get it - Rhapsody was beautiful. I was really hoping that Ms. Haydon would help the reader to understand why it was that everyone else saw the difference in her, even though she didn't see it in herself. After walking through fire, Achmed and Grunther both noted the change - so why, when Rhapsody looked in the mirror, did she see no difference in her appearance? I was really hoping that the end of the book would reveal something like, the purity of her soul made her as beautiful on the outside as she was on the inside, so other people could see it but she couldn't. But it didn't. The fact that people always wanted to touch her and look at her and buy her things and possess her and screw her made me yawn. Again, it made me think of Azhure and Fariday from the Wayfarer's Redemption - 6 books and I only read 5 because I was SO FED UP with the main characters that I didn't care how the series ended. I found it sort of upsetting that it was Rhapsody's beauty that made her so powerful, that made people listen to her - she was wise and kindhearted and refreshing to be around. So HOW did it add to the story that every man who saw her lusted for her? I don't necessarily think that a heroine has to be ugly - but does her beauty have to be referenced on EVERY PAGE?

I was really upset near the end of the books because I was hoping to read more about Achmed and Grunthor. I didn't understand the sudden attraction he had for Rhapsody - in fact, I didn't understand why she shared passionate kisses with every man she met (spoilers ahead), Anborn, Constantin, Ashe and Achmed. But I thought his character was extremely well written and mysterious and real. In addition, I think part of the prophecy of the Three - the part that mentions Grunther as the one who abandons - NEVER comes to fruition. Who did he abandon? The sleeping child? Maybe I'm just slow.

Anyway, as I've said, I really did enjoy the books, despite my ranting above. I just found Ms. Haydon's depiction of Rhapsody to be obnoxious and overdone. I think someone mentioned previously that she probably had this story in her heart for a long time and had to get it on paper, and I totally respect that. And perhaps the love between Ashe and Rhapsody was her fantasy love story - but I feel that it really could have been done better. I'll probably continue to read her books, because I did love the story. I just hope that I don't ever have to read about how someone's "smile outshone the sun" 50 times in one single book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, November 8, 2001
wysewomon "wysewomon" (Paonia, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Not being one of the masses who have been completely thrilled with this series from the onset, I picked up _Destiny_ (at the library) with some trepidation. Well, I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I actually would give it another half star, if such a thing were available.
Many of the flaws present in the first two volumes have been remedied (or grown past) here. The writing is actually pretty good and far less bombastic. There were one or two glitches where characters who had been speaking pretty much like normal human beings suddenly slipped into fantasy-speak, and I cringe at the use of the word "coronate," which my dictionary defines as an adjective, not a verb, when speaking of crowning royalty -- it's one of those places where Haydon just seems to like to use big and impressive words without regard to sense. But the overall work didn't make me just want to put it down as the others did.
Both the previous two volumes contained long, long passages of irrelevant material. I'm glad to say that this is not the case with _Destiny_. Haydon seems to have learned to self edit a bit. She also seems to have learned to be more concise; the story moves right along without dragging its feet as the two previous volumes did.
The characters seem to have matured as well. Haydon's strength before has been in the supporting characters and this is true here, too; some of the people whom we have seen before are nearly ignored, but some who have not been so prevalent are dealt with very well indeed. The main characters -- especially Achmed-- are also given more scope. Rhapsody is far less annoying and throws far fewer temper tantrums, although she does spend a lot of time feeling very sorry for herself. Several of the things that she gets so upset about are things that she either brought on herself or agreed to in previous volumes and then blames on others, notably Ashe. I still couldn't help but wonder why every character was so enamoured of her, but it did seem somewhat less of a suspension of disbelief than it had.
There are several GLARING continuity errors -- e.g., Rhapsody wishing she could tell Achmed and Grunthor about something that she told them about two chapters previously. So if that kind of thing bothers you, prepare to be bothered.
I thought that the "plot-line" with Meridion was unnecessary and did not add anything to the story but confusion. It seemed to me that it was handled weakly, as if Haydon couldn't decide whether the point of the story was that the past was being changed or just the story. Or somehow the fact that the past was being changed was important to her, but she had trouble getting her point across. The story could stand without painting this gloss of time travel and paradox onto it. Also, the implication that Meridion had been conceived a subjective twenty years before his birth (not counting the time in the Root), without any supporting explanation, was too much of a challenge to my suspension of disbelief.
The big wedding ending was anticlimactic. It did, however, hint at possibilities for further books. I think we'll be seeing these characters again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Ripping, August 16, 2001
By A Customer
What Elizabeth Haydon can do with a series let alone a book is just captivating. Destiny was easily the best with Prophecy and Rhapsody following. It'd take me pages to just talk about the rest of the series so I'll focus on Destiny.
Destiny picks up essentially where we left off with Meridion and his main goal in hand but with major subplots. Namely between the three and the F'Dor, Rhapsody and Ashe. Be warned the plot between Rhapsody and Ashe will leave you screaming until its settled. The shock of who the F'Dor is, is also another thing. I could say more giving the plot away but I'll just say this Haydon is best at mysteries and in Destiny she reveals them all. In fact after finishing Destiny I'm thinking of buying Prophecy to read over again and see what I missed.
I know I'm rambling. But here it is Destiny is just like the scariest rollercoaster you've ever been on, except if you love rollercoasters you know it was the best. The book has everything a great book should have characters that feel hate, contempt, prejudice, rage. Only to next time around feel love, sadness, joy, and happyness. Meanwhile the plot the characters are so fluidly moved through twists and turns making the ending unpredictible. Lots of great moments especially near the end. But the biggest thing I would say of the book is the mysteries. Haydon has mysteries going until the last page. Thinking on it now I know I missed somethings. Anyway great book, great series if you like fantasy and Sci-Fi (which this book is 'messing with time') this is a must read series. I'd love to read more books from Haydon on the three.

Destiny: Child of the Sky (Rhapsody Trilogy Book 3) (The Symphony of Ages)
Destiny: Child of the Sky (Rhapsody Trilogy Book 3) (The Symphony of Ages) by Elizabeth Haydon (Mass Market Paperback - May 19, 2002)
$7.99 $7.08