|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 6.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||4B315|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4B315|
Detailer's Choice 4B315 Interior Car Duster - 1-Each
|Price:||$14.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Offers Ideal Choice for Dusting Dashboards and Car Interiors
- Features Materials that Lift Dust Without Scratching
- Includes Treated Fibers that Lift Dust Away
- Applications Include: Cleaning Computers, TVs, Stereos, Home Appliances, Window Blinds, and Much More
- Includes a Re-Sealable Clamshell Package that Doubles as a Storage Case
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
DO NOT Wash. The specially treated fibers will lose their dust lifting power if washed.
Use only on cool, dry surfaces.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Nice shape, has a sharp tip to go into corners. Easy to hold and doesn't cause fatigue because it is light.
2) Catches a lot of dust. Mine doesn't leave any lint behind and I don't know why the other reviewers' do. Perhaps they didn't whack out all the lint when it was new.
3) I have feather like dusters as well and I don't like those because those handles bend. This one you can run it anywhere and push it in places because the handle doesn't bend.
In fact, it works so well that I take it out and use it inside the house. Once it picks up enough dust I take it outside and whack it against another similar duster. It is very surprising how much dust flies out.
Anyway, my experience is that it has worked well for me and I wished I'd bought more than one. It works so well that I use it for computer screens as well as blinds and table tops.
I like it because I don't have to spray any cleaner and wipe it all up. This is much faster. They say you should not wash it as it will remove the treatment from the fibers so I just shake the duster off when I am done. I can't stand a dusty dirty car and I want to make it look nice and protect my investment. This duster works quickly and doesn't scratch your car's interior. The tapered and flat dusting wand even reaches into tight spaces like along the front of your dash against the front window.
I like mine and use it all the time!
I just ordered yet another duster to use in our new RV. I seriously never want to be without this thing - SO HANDY!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like it but the strings on it fall off at times, but it does work. My car looks amazing when its dust free.Published 8 months ago by William
I was very disappointed in the performance of this product. I was looking specially for a duster that was treated to attract the dust and this one was supposed to be treated. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's the right size with a nice handle. It holds the dust until you take it outside and "empty it".Published 10 months ago by Young Dave
Like many people have said here, it leaves more dust than it picks up. My truck dashboard was a mess after using it. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Michael T Johnson