Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 30, 2014 8:44:37 AM PST
Waiting for checking!

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 3:54:16 PM PST
CC says:
How is this "Super Deluxe" if I have to buy the Blu-Audio disc separately??? I realize it's a nice set and has a lot of content, but I just find it completely ridiculous that the best audio quality version isn't inclued in this box.

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 9:05:43 PM PST
True the best release of yellow brick road has already been released in the SACD or the DVD-audio...or the gold yellow brick road release...the tracks done by other artists isn't a lure, nor the fact the regular being released here is a lure nor would i ever listen to it...so basically the live set from 1973 Hammersmith and the book/memobilia and you might say why is it a lure? I guess it's sent-i-ment-ality plus Elton John has been great to his fans through the years, sure there were a few rough patches but this is a long relationship and his music has been mostly great in that time...but if your looking at this you may already have the sacd and if you get this too then you can say while you can play the cd in your car or outside somewhere...was yellow brick road elton john's best album? I would have to say so not by much but definitely his best album for what it's worth.

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 8:44:56 AM PDT
It's Elton John. I bought the 30th anniversary which i did not need. I will be buying the 40th anniversary which i really don't need. They will throw in a new book and a couple of more discs in ten years and I'll be buying the 50th anniversary which i don't need. It's Elton John though.

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 7:34:50 AM PDT
Jim Freedman says:
So how do you get the Blu-Ray version? Is it sold separately? It's all I care about.

Posted on Mar 24, 2014 10:48:59 PM PDT
elektrolad says:
The blu-ray isn't in surround. I'm hanging on to the sacd.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 30, 2014
Latest post:  Mar 24, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road [4 CD/DVD Combo][Super Deluxe]
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road [4 CD/DVD Combo][Super Deluxe] by Elton John (Audio CD - 2014)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (640)