5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent on Kindle Fire
Seems tailor made for Kindle Fire. The navigation and graphics are excellent. Based on other reviews, seems to be an exclusive for Kindle Fire; leaves ipad and other android device users drooling.
Published on January 3, 2012 by Aikidoist

1.0 out of 5 stars Free the Fire!
As a GQ magazine print subscriber, I get free access to the Kindle Fire app, which provides electronic versions of each issue plus additional multimedia content. Because of this, I am extremely likely to renew my subscription.

As a Details print subscriber, I am afforded no such option. Conde Nast, what gives?
Published on April 3, 2012 by Timothy Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent on Kindle Fire, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Few Bumps That Will Hopefully Be Taken Care Of, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)
When I went to subscribe to this the November issue was being displayed and I really wanted to read several articles in that issue, but the December issue was the one delivered. Now it's mid-January and the January issue isn't available yet. As for readability I can read it fine by using landscape mode and I don't want separate apps for every magazine I read so I'm fine with the newstand intergration. The graphics are stunning and the navigation works well. But none of this matters when the issues aren't available on time, or at all. Fix the delivery issue and it would be 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Fire Mag, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)
I love Details Magazine, but didn't want to subscribe to the print version because, as a student, I move around a lot. Now I can get Details every month, and in stunning color. The images look flawless on the Kindle Fire screen, and they are easy to navigate and read. The only thing you miss from the print version is the fragrance samples, but I'll get over it. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all in the Details, May 1, 2014
Jonathan D. Sher, O.D. (Plano, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoy this magazine. Articles are short and to the point, but very informative. Love the stats page and the mix of health, fashion, and other issues relating to the modern gentlemen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Free the Fire!, April 3, 2012
Timothy Walker (Orlando, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

1.0 out of 5 stars Greedy publisher, May 12, 2012
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)
As a print subscriber, I wont pay twice for the same content. Ill stick with GQ, FORTUNE and Wired and will not renew Details when it expires.

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't read articles and way too many ads, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)
I thought I'd give this a shot, right along with Maxim and The New Yorker, because of the free trial. Gotta say I'm very disappointed in it. Yes, it's fast and easy to use and the pictures look great but you can't read the articles without constantly zooming and scrolling. Plus, you have to scroll past countless ads just to get to any content. Details on the Fire is useless if you want to comfortably read the magazine. But if all you want are the pictures and ads then it's great. I gave it two stars instead of one because the photos look great. If I was rating it on legibility, then I'd have to go with one star. Compare this to The New Yorker, which is an app, and you'll see the difference between a great layout for the Fire and a horrible one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small Details, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)
Sucks that details not on ipad. I just became a former details reader. I will not buy a kindle reader just for details!
They just lost money,

2.0 out of 5 stars Extreemly Disapointed not avaliable on iPad kindle magazines, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)
Amazon is my preferred method of buying things... When I can I do.nthat I cannot buy your subsubscription for my kidle app is lost money for you.

Thanks and Gig'em

1.0 out of 5 stars pissed, December 22, 2011
This review is from: Details (Kindle Edition)
Should be available on android app.....this sucks. I love this magazine and I'm not buying a kindle fire to read it

Details by Conde Nast