5.0 out of 5 stars The Case of the Detective in Disguise (Jigsaw Jones Mystery # 13), February 22, 2009
Jaro (Port Charlotte, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Case of the Detective in Disguise (Jigsaw Jones Mystery, No. 13) (Paperback)
I purchased this book for my 8 year old grandson who is eager to acquire all of the Jigsaw Jones books.....That being said, there are several more that I will be purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this series!, January 23, 2014
I have not personally read these books but our 8 year old son LOVES them. He reads one every other day. As of this review he has read 14 books in this series. When I ask him about the stories and what happens he always says they are funny. He likes the fact that the main character is in 2nd grade like he is. I would recommend this series based on the fact that our son has really enjoyed reading them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story, December 26, 2012
The Case of the Detective in Disguise tells of two mysteries. Mystery №1: someone is stealing dessert from a near-by snack shop. Mystery №2:someone stole Ben's football. Will Jigsaw Jones and Mila be able to solve these mysteries?

The Case of the Detective in Disguise (Jigsaw Jones Mystery, No. 13)
Used & New from: $0.01