Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Case of the Detective in Disguise (Jigsaw Jones Mystery, No. 13)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 23, 2014
I have not personally read these books but our 8 year old son LOVES them. He reads one every other day. As of this review he has read 14 books in this series. When I ask him about the stories and what happens he always says they are funny. He likes the fact that the main character is in 2nd grade like he is. I would recommend this series based on the fact that our son has really enjoyed reading them.
on December 26, 2012
The Case of the Detective in Disguise tells of two mysteries. Mystery '1: someone is stealing dessert from a near-by snack shop. Mystery '2:someone stole Ben's football. Will Jigsaw Jones and Mila be able to solve these mysteries?
on February 22, 2009
I purchased this book for my 8 year old grandson who is eager to acquire all of the Jigsaw Jones books.....That being said, there are several more that I will be purchasing.