Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on February 1, 2011
This detox system does not work. I bought two kits, and used them over a 14 day period, and purchased a box of 25 THC test strips at the same time. I stopped smoking two weeks before buying the kits. A friend of mine warned me that this would not work for anything other than drugs that metabolize quickly, and he was right. It took 62 days from the day I stopped smoking to the day I got my first negative test result. Some people that smoke small amounts will take less time than I took. I smoked several times per day.

More recently I tried to clean up again. I had only smoked 4 times in a 1 week period, then found myself wanting to quit my job. This time the smoke was very strong, and it took almost a month to clear up.

I'm overweight, and they say that contributes to the amount of time it is detectable. Regardless of what you do to detox, the factors that matter the most are the amount of THC you have consumed over time, the amount of fat in your body that can store the THC metabolites, and the amount of time you have given your body to detox. Non THC drugs can probably detox faster with a detox kit if their metabolites are soluble in water, but THC is not water soluble, so a detox kit that simply makes you urinate a lot will not help much. If your urine is so thin from excessive flushing, the test will show up as invalid, and they will either treat it as a positive test, or make you test again. Most pre-employment screenings treat invalid tests as positive signs that you are trying to cover something up.

To pass a test while you are still positive, the best method is to use someone else's sample... The problem is that the sample must be at body temperature. When you supply a sample, the first thing the testing lab does is check the temperature of the sample, and even if you keep it warm with your body, it will never be as warm as a real sample, because your internal temperature is higher than your skin temp... So be prepared to provide a warm sample if you plan to use someone else's.
11 comment14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2010
I followed this program to a T. Ate so healthy, exercised even a little more. Went to a dry sauna and still came out positive for THC.

So disappointed.

Not fair.....
on July 23, 2010
I followed the directions to the letter and still this product didn't work. Luckily I took it well in advance of my test so I should still be able to pass, but directly after 10 days of using this product per the directions, I still came up positive for marijuana on a home-test. I'm writing this review, because if there were any reviews when I bought this, I probably wouldn't have. I implore you not to waste your time with this, and if you absolutely have to pass a test in a short time frame - take a chance with synthetic urine or use a friend's sample. Another drawback of the 7 day detox regime is that it causes one to sweat a lot, which can be uncomfortable and embarrassing.
22 comments13 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2010
I took the pills twice a day like it said, but didn't follow its suggested diet and meals plan. that was just too complicated for me to accurately follow. i drank a lot of water every day throughout the entire process. after a week and a half, i was disappointed to find out that i still showed up positive for THC.

Desperate and about to go in for a court-ordered drug test, i rushed over a local head shop and got a drink called Vallos or something else that started with a V... that was supposedly for people with a large body mass index. I drank it. It was disgusting. it said it tasted like candy apple but it tasted like ass. i almost puked and cnotinually drank water afterward. the drink actually did work. it made me have to pee a lot and feel like i had to puke, but after about an hour that passed, i took my test, and i was clean.

thank god.
11 comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2011
I followed instructions to my best . The product does not work. I stop smoking for 10 days , took product for 7 days as they said. Got tested and failed.
on May 6, 2012
i bought 2 7 day kits to try to detox faster for a job. i stopped smoking and followed the instructions to a T. and 14 days later still failed a ua. now let me add it says if your a heavy user or over 200 lbs. then they recommend u use 2. i am maybe 120 lbs soaking wet with less than 5% body fat so by all accounts it should've worked. so anyone thinking about using this product do yourself a favor and safe your money, or invest in a drink.
on December 29, 2011
I read the above comments and decided to buy the system anyway. I had been clear of toxins for the previous two weeks and bought two seven day kits to use back to back with a little over three weeks til test day. Two days prior to test day I'm still toxic. I had resort to a masking agent to pass the test.
on May 21, 2013
it didnt work big wast of time to use and money. i would never use this product ever ever again
on December 30, 2013
Great to drop a few pounds and to cleanse the system. Stick to the rules though, otherwise you are wasting your time and money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2012
Hey, I didn't fail the drug test, so what more can I say? Only thing is I didn't JUST use this, so I can't say definitively if this was what helped me pass.