5.0 out of 5 stars truly amazing
Published on November 5, 2011 by kcgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Avon product is far superior in quality
I had a problem with the patch not adhering properly to my skin. Avon patches have the adhesive attached to the pad like a band aid. The patch is closer to the skin and does a much better job detoxifying. The Verseo patch is loose and doesn't work as well.
Published on November 9, 2007 by Diane

5.0 out of 5 stars truly amazing, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
Ok so you say these things don't work. Wrong. Here is an example, my husband and I both use them. He eats more junk food then I do. He gets a gummy black sticky issue on the pad the next morning. I get a black brown powdery issue. I though well just the heat of my foot and the sweat of my foot would cause this. Wrong again. I actually accidentally put on the wrong side. Yes it was upside down. I wear socks on my feet over them. The one that was on correctly had the black brown junk on it the next morning. The other one that I put on backwards. Was clean and had no discoloration at all. So if there is any way to get junk, poisons out of your body and this is one way. Just do it. You will feel so much better after at least one whole week of using them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Avon product is far superior in quality, November 9, 2007
Diane (Monroeville PA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 30 is actually 15, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
A pack of 30 is actually 15 patches since you use one patch on each foot and need an adhesive for each. I think it is misrepresented and too small and kind of cheap. not entirely satisfied as I usually am with amazon-backed products.

1.0 out of 5 stars BeWare, May 27, 2012
Janet Bird (Belleville, Mi) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
The smell was enough to knock you off your feet. I was so sorry I opened this inside of my home.
Sent it back as fast as I could. How anyone could wear these for anytime is beyond me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great discovery!, March 11, 2013
Chele43 "Chele" (St. Charles, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
A friend convinced me to try this product! It truly does work. Actually does reduce inflammation in my arthritic hands.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT waste your money on this~, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
This product is horribly made and is made in China so it does nothing like the authentic ones from Japan does...........
I'm a daily user of foot patches and tried several different companies, when I came across this at such a bargain price, I thought to give it a try.
What a mistake that was, ended up throwing away the entire package, the stick pads are so sticky that it's hard to take it off in the morning and leaves a nasty residue behind on your skin, the patch itself does not draw any liquid from the foot as it would normally would and all it does is turn black.

save your money and spend it on the real stuff made from Japan!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a product that works!!, September 27, 2014
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
This product most definately works!! I have been suffering from peripheral neuropathy for over two years and no matter which dumb doctor I went to not had a solution on how to fix the source of the problem and only prescribed medication which mad my problem worse. After two days my nerve pain pain is subsiding and also multiple stinging pimples I had on my feet have complete dissapeared from toxins.

Also, I see some people rated this product a 1 star because of it's smell which is rediculous because I couldn't smell anything unless I put my nose on the pads. Even if the pads smelled like a skunk I would still use because it works!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy detox method., March 21, 2013
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
Simple to use, works overnight and makes me feel that I have done something good for my body. If you need an internal cleaning, this is a great place to begin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Detox Foot Patches, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
It works and it turns dark during the night. I have nerve damage in by feet, so I had to quit using it for awhile. It was keeping me up at night.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work., November 11, 2013
This review is from: Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30 (Health and Beauty)
Although more expensive than most brands, I prefer these because they work. I like the cloth cover instead of the paper that other brands use and there's less of the bandage and more of the product. I have also used them on my palms at night to pull toxins out of my joints, relieving hand and shoulder arthritis.

Detox Foot Patches - Pack of 30