Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Team Name: Detroit Lions|Change

on December 9, 2014
Purchased two of these one for my grandpa and one for my dad and they look very nice .
review image review image review image
on December 12, 2011
This is a christmas gift for my husband from one of our boys. It arrived on time, in a nice metal box. It is beautiful. Super Soft! Exceeded my expectations. I know my husband will love it and treasure it for years.
on January 2, 2014
The wallet has held up well for nearly a month. However, the card holders are a little too small. My fiance was not able to get some cards in there without some serious force and if he carried cash, it would be quite bulky in his back pocket. Otherwise, he loves it and I like that it doesn't velcro as his last one did.
Oh, another thing. The whole UPS ships it to USPS then the postal service ships it to the destination has got to go. My postal service is completely unreliable and often misplaces mail, as is the case with many other local USPS offices. I'm glad Amazon is trying to throw them a bone and all but I'd prefer it not be made at my expense as I would like to receive what I paid for when I am told I will receive it. The lady who delivers our mail put the package in my neighbor's box. Fortunately, my neighbors were honest and brought it to me when they came back from vacation three days after I was supposed to get it. I can't say that this would happen for many other people.
review image review image
77 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2011
I ordered this as a birthday present for my Dad. He is very picky about his wallets and this fit his expectations perfectly. Once this one he has wears out (which it won't because it is very good quality) I will definitely be coming back for another one. In fact, I might even get one for myself!
on December 6, 2011
This was a birthday present for my husband who is a huge Giants fan. He loved it. Holds about what an average wallet holds. The uniqueness is the embossing
on November 5, 2013
My boyfriend is a HUGE Seahawks fan. I ordered this for his Christmas present last year, and he absolutely LOVED it. He was showing it off to everyone. I waited to write a review because I wanted to be sure it would last. Well one year later it's holding together nicely. Just a little stretch from credit cards and being in his back pocket, but the emblem is still clear. I don't know how clear other team emblems are, but I highly recommend the Seattle Seahawks wallet. The dimensions when folded are (3" X 4"), when unfolded its 9" long. There's a thin divider where you keep your cash, two credit card sections, a clear section for I.D.'s, and sleeves behind the credit card holders. I believe his is filled to capacity, making it a little less than an inch thick folded up.
on December 5, 2013
GREAT WALLET, very nice quality, if you have ALOT of cards this is not for you but if you carry the normal amount it serves the purpose well. Very durable too, I have had mine for over a year now and it still looks fairly new.
on November 14, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend and he LOVEs it!!! Huge giants fan and this made him super happy. I seems to be well made and I love the way the NY is branded into the front. It looks expensive! I think it was definitely well worth more than what I paid for it! I love a good deal so really we both came out of this deal totally happy!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 14, 2016
This is a NFL St. Louis Rams trifold wallet that I bought for my husband for Christmas and he loved it........It is NFL merchandising made by the Rico Industries, Inc..

It comes in a pecan, grained colored, genuine leather...It is durable and sturdy...It measures about 5 inches in height and unfolded all the way about 9 3/4 inches in length.....Inside pockets are all made of nylon....You get 2 large money slots....You get all together 10 slots for your credit cards, ID's, insurance cards and so on......

The stitching is perfect....No threads hanging out....It stamped inside genuine leather....On the outside it is embossed with the, NFL, St. Louis Rams Logo.....

Comes in a nice collectible tin, so you can give it as a gift.....

Recommended for all football fans....Fine craftsmanship.....I am happy with my purchase :)
on August 21, 2013
My Grandson likes the Packers, so for Christmas I purchased this wallet and put cash inside. Was pleasantly surprised to see he is still using the wallet (been over a year now) ..... but the cash was spent a long time ago! LOL