Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown 4 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Jerusalem In the season premiere of Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown, the host and crew make their first trip to Israel, the West Bank and Gaza.
2. Spain Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown explores Andalucía during Semana Santa (Holy Week, leading up to Easter), a time filled with great pageantry and excitement.
3. New Mexico Parts Unknown takes a close look at the mash-up of cultures that comprise this uniquely American state by sampling its food - a combination of Spanish, Mediterranean, Mexican, Pueblo and even chuck-wagon influences.
4. Copenhagen This episode explores the food and natural beauty of Copenhagen, the economic and cultural center of Denmark.
5. Sicily Parts Unknown explores the Sicilian way of life, which puts a premium on savoring family, life, and food. Bourdain travels in search of those foods as he eats his way around the island.
6. South Africa In this episode, Bourdain visits the suburb of Hillbrow (which remains a dangerous locale), spends a day in the life of a taxi driver and discovers the culture and food that make up modern day Johannesburg.
7. Tokyo Bourdain has traveled to Tokyo countless times, but on this trip he is in search of the city's dark, extreme, and bizarrely fetishistic underside.
8. Detroit Few cities have experienced such a dramatic economic rise and fall of Detroit. In this episode of Parts Unknown, Bourdain explores the past, present and future of the Motor City.
Sneak Peek: Sicily Explore firsthand the Sicilian way of life in this sneak peek.
Sneak Peek: Tokyo Catch a sneak peek of Anthony Bourdain's journey to the fascinating city of Tokyo.
|Producers||Jared Andrukanis, Anthony Bourdain, Nick Brigden, Christopher Collins, Josh Ferrell, Jesse R. Fisher, Sally Freeman, Eric Lasby, Chris Martinez, Erik Osterholm, Diane Schutz, Michael Steed, Lydia Tenaglia, Tom Vitale, Jane M. Wagner, Ed Yealu, Sandra Zweig|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
...most of the time. Anthony annoys me, but some of the places he picks and insight he provides are just fantastic.Published 3 months ago by M. Rodenhauser
Anthony is a fun and edgy tour guide who has a nose for good food and honest conversation.Published 3 months ago by Mickey Garcia
Anthony Bourdain, chef, writer, social commentator and philosopher - I love his series.Published 4 months ago by Sky
Really great episode centered around the "world's greatest restaurant" Noma. Makes you want to fly to Copenhagen as soon as episode is over.Published 7 months ago by Mark Lee