5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Anyone Starting a Day Care Center, August 8, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Developing and Administering a Child Care Center (Paperback)
I'm in the middle of opening a day care center and this book was great. It contained alot of useful information and I constantly referenced the manual throughout the process. It contained all the forms that you will need from hiring, registration to immunizations. It is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars great condition, great price, September 20, 2011
This was a great item, very good price, i love it , thank you so much, it took a little long though but overall it was in great condition

4.0 out of 5 stars GHCCA, December 26, 2013
Excellent Book for starting a Childcare Center. I use it to help my students start their childcare centers, any edition will do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Workbook, October 8, 2013
This was very useful to me as I learned more about child care center administration. Good chapter headings, useful exercises and additional resources.

4.0 out of 5 stars EAsy to understand and usable, February 13, 2013
Book covers more than just basics and helps by hands on examples. Each chapter gave good examples of how to accomplish the task at hand. I enjoyed the book and the class I took with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, September 28, 2009
I enjoyed the speedy delivery. It came faster than I thought. It was exactly in the condition the seller said it would be in

Developing and Administering a Child Care Center
Developing and Administering a Child Care Center by Dorothy June Sciarra (Paperback - July 15, 1998)
Used & New from: $0.01