5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
Published on February 20, 2006 by P. Hernandez

1.0 out of 5 stars Dry
This is one of the most dry and boring textbooks I've had to read. The only textbook more boring than this one, that I can remember, was an anatomy book. I have a strong interest in psychology, so for me to find a psychology book to be boring, it must be pretty bad.
Published on March 15, 2011 by Y. Teruya

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, February 20, 2006
This review is from: Development Through Life: A Psychosocial Approach (Hardcover)
This book is required reading for my current graduate class: Human Growth & Development. It is a great book that provides in-depth info about human development throughout the lifespan. What's especially helpful is that every life stage is neatly broken down into seperate chapters, and every chapter details the impact of biological,psychological, and social factors on growth. This book will definitely help in understanding the process of growth and change in your own life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dry, March 15, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars I used this book for my Dev. Psych class, March 13, 2004
By A Customer
The chapters are long, about 40 pages each, but I found this book to be excellent for examining the development through the lifespan. If you could see my copy, it's underlined all over the place, there's some great material in this book. I am considering having children and will definately refer to this book if and when I do. It basically tells you how to NOT mess up your kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 12, 2009
This book has TONS of useful information from birth to death. Really is a resource to save!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Development Through Life, February 13, 2008
The book was in good condition. I was hoping it would be in very good to excellent condition. The book arrived in perfect time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, September 7, 2010
I was suppose to receive this item on 09/08/2010-09/23/2010. But, I got it sooner. Great experience!

3.0 out of 5 stars I used this book in my Human Devel. class... its ok, November 1, 2000
I used this book in my Introduction to Human Development Course. The print is small and the chapters are very long (about 35 to 40 pages each). However, the information provided is interesting.

I used this book in my Introduction to Human Devlopment Course. The print is small and the chapters are very long (about 35 to 40 pages each). However, the information provided is interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars good service, February 9, 2009
product got to me in about a week of purchasing! good communication as well =)

Development Through Life: A Psychosocial Approach
Development Through Life: A Psychosocial Approach by Philip R. Newman (Hardcover - July 22, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.89